- Nana Ama McBrown couldn't control her joy after giving birth to her first child
- On February 24, 2020, McBrown's daughter celebrated her first birth and social media got flooded with their photos
- Prior to Baby Maxin's birthday celebration, McBrown kept her face away from the public
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Ghanaian actress, Nana Ama McBrown couldn't control her joy after giving birth to her first-ever child, Baby Maxin.
On February 24, 2020, McBrown's daughter celebrated her first birthday and social media got flooded with their photos.
Prior to Baby Maxin's birthday celebration McBrown kept her face away from the public.
However, McBrown decided to show Baby Maxin's full face to the world on the August occasion.
READ ALSO: Baby Maxin: Fada Dickson drops 10 unseen photos of Nana Ama McBrown's daughter
YEN.com.gh has put together 5 photos of how McBrown twinned with her daughter during the birthday celebration.
1. McBrown and Baby Maxin gave us fashion goals:
2. Wow, McBrown and her daughter in an angelic pose:
3. Mother and daughter looking like royals:
4. All smiles:
5. McBrown's smiles alone show that she has been blessed:
Meanwhile, a photo of McBrown's husband, Maxwell Mensah, carrying his daughter at her star-studded first birthday party has shown a striking resemblance between Maxin and her daddy.
The photo as sighted by YEN.com.gh shows Maxin has similar forehead, ears, and nose to that of her father.
The only real difference is that the little girl took after McBrown in complexion.
Yenkasa: I will buy my wife a Rolls Royce on Val's Day: Ghanaian man hints | #Yencomgh:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.