- Hajia4Reall’s daughter, Naila, is growing into a beautiful girl
- Just like her mother, Naila is a pretty fashionista and model
- The three-year-old girl is just a beauty to behold
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Naila4Reall, the daughter of Ghanaian screen vixen and model, Hajia4Reall, is growing more beautiful with each passing day and faster than her age, as her new photos show.
Though just three years, Naila appears to be a fashionista, and she is a happy child, as she is mostly seen smiling and cheering in her photos.
YEN.com.gh brings you 10 beautiful photos of Naila that prove the popular saying that the apple does not fall far from the tree.
READ ALSO: John Dumelo’s son already big boy; walks to daddy’s car in beautiful photo
1. Naila is full of swag in this photo as she displays her white teeth:
2. Baby too fine:
READ ALSO: Joy of motherhood: Nana Aba Anamoah speaks about 19-year-old son in new video; fans praise her
3. Beautiful schoolgirl in pink:
4. Fashionista like mama dazzles in her designer wear:
READ ALSO: Photos drop as Stonebowy’s customised exercise books hit the market
5. A closer look at beautiful Naila:
6. Lady in blue:
7. Rocking her D&G T-shirt, Naila plays hard:
READ ALSO: Deborah Vanessa finally spills truth on why she dates only 'small boys'
8. So, so, so beautiful Naila:
9. Big madam is just three years:
10. Feel free to change your style like Naila:
READ ALSO: DJ Switch rocks beautiful African print as she steps out in style in Hollywood
Meanwhile, her mother, Hajia4Reall, has mostly been in the news for her fashion sense.
Recently, she opened her garage which houses many beautiful cars to the world.
Hajia was also in the news for an all-designer shopping she went on.
YEN.com.gh wishes the beautiful baby and mama all the best!
Mathew Anim Cudjoe showered with money after Hearts - Kotoko game in Accra | #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: McBrown shows humility as she kneels before her husband in new video
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.