- UK-based Ghanaian musician Archipalago has thrown his weight behind Sarkodie in his beef with Shatta Wale
- He advised Sarkodie to hit hard at Shatta Wale for all the insults he has meted out to him
- Shatta Wale had called Sarkodie and his fans fools
- He said Sarkodie is also a cheat who is sleeping with other girls behind his wife
- Archipalago has decried the situation saying Shatta Wale’s style of trending by hitting on other musicians is foolish
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Ghanaian musician Archipalago who is based in the UK has shown support for Sarkodie in his trending beef with Shatta Wale.
In a video sighted by YEN.com.gh, Archipalago has called on Sarkodie to hit back at Shatta Wale and prove to him that he is not scared of him.
YEN.com.gh heard Achipalago saying in the Akan language “Don’t forgive that foolish boy Shatta Wale, give it to him”.
This comes after Shatta Wale had insulted Sarkodie and his fans calling them fools.
As if that was not enough, Shatta Wale again accused Sarkodie of cheating on his wife Tracy and sleeping with other girls behind her back.
But Archipalago believes that this kind of behaviour by Shatta Wale is unfortunate and this time round he must not be forgiven.
Archipalago also commented on Shatta Wale releasing a diss song in the name of responding to Sarkodie who ‘dissed’ him with his Advice song in 2019.
“The time has long passed, the hype has died down, this your new song won’t get anywhere,” Archipalago warned in the Akan language.
Meanwhile, Sarkodie’s first reaction after Shatta Wale called him a fool proves that he is indeed mature as he says.
The two were good friends until they went their separate ways.
Shatta Wale claimed that Sarkodie stabbed him in the back in a Glo deal.
Sarkodie, on the other hand, once said he missed Shatta Wale very much and wishes they could be good friends again.
Ghana News Today: Accra Beautification Project causes Ako-Adjei Interchange to sparkle | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.