- A beautiful Ghanaian nurse by name Amponmah Nana Afia but popularly known as Eva Duah has passed
- It would be recalled how the news was shared previously that the young lady died of Asthma
- Several breathtaking photos of the beautiful nurse have surfaced online causing more heartbreaks and stirring stronger emotions
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Amponmah Nana Afia, a beautiful Ghanaian nurse who is also known as Eva Duah and also the nurse Ahot3hemaa has sadly broken many hearts after passing on due to asthma.
After YEN.com.gh broke the sad news of her passing yesterday March 12, 2020, several stunning photos of the adorable young lady surfaced online.
The many photos of Nana Afia people shared have revealed without a doubt that Eva Duah was such a free soul, who always wanted to see others smiling and loved attending weddings and other gatherings.
See the photos below:
1. Eva Duah dressed like a royal wearing a crown and full of laughter in an adorable pose:
2. Amponmah Nana Afia in another stunning pose happily flaunting her gorgeousness in front of the camera after a wedding ceremony:
3. The gorgeous young woman in another breathtaking photo after the wedding:
4. Beautiful Eva Duah also known as Nana Afia in her ravishing beauty holding a guitar
5. Casual but adorable photo of Nana Afia the nurse Eva Duah during working hours:
6. Another casual photo of Eva Duah but this time, in a beautiful home setting:
7. Nana Afia in a hot pose on a sunny day with her shades on. So breathtaking:
8. Eva Duah beautifully adorned in a stylish hairstyle:
9. Amponmah Nana Afia in the iconic photo she is mostly known for:
In other news, Deijha Gordon, a 28-year-old lady who came to Ghana in 2019 to mark the Year of Return has fully relocated to Ghana and started a food truck business called Deijha Vu’s Hut at Base Camp Initiatives located in East Legon.
Blackenterprise.com reports that the young woman grew up in the United States with negative notions regarding Africa and was uncertain how her experience in Ghana was going to be like when she planned to visit Ghana.
However, according to Gordon, her entire perception changed when she arrived at the airport as she immediately fell in love with the country.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Faces of Ghana: A Mysterious Voice Speaks to Me When I'm Working - Engineer Explains | #Yencomgh
Get interactive via our Facebook page.