- Fella Makafui has thrown her support behind her husband Medikal to win in all the categories he has been nominated in for the upcoming Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMAs)
- Fella Makafui believes this year will a ‘cocoa season’ for her husband Medikal at VGMAs
- She added that she has already started writing her victory speech because she knows they will be the biggest winners for the event.
- She, therefore, called on her fans to vote for her husband to enable them sweep the awards
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Ghanaian actress Fella Makafui has called on her fans to vote for her husband Medikal to win in all the categories he has been nominated in for the upcoming Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMAs).
Fella Makafui, now known as Mrs. Precious Frimpong, said she believes this year will a ‘cocoa season’ for her husband Medikal at VGMAs.
In an Instagram post sighted by YEN.com.gh , Fella Makafui added that she has already started writing her victory speech because she knows they will be the biggest winners for the event.
"We Taking All Home This Year Too ..Getting my speeches ready because i will be going on that stage to receive them on your behalf..Says Mrs. Frimpong. Kindly vote for @amgmedikal ..Thanks soo much for the support and love ..Bless," Fella Makafui posted.
Medikal has been nominated in the following categories:
1. Hip-Life Song Of The Year
2. Artiste Of The Year
3. Vodafone Most Popular Song Of The Year
4. Best Video Of The Year
5. Best Rapper Of The Year
6. Hip-Hop Song Of The Year
7. International Collaboration Of The Year
This year's VGMAs will be without the two hottest artistes in Ghana currently; Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy.
This was because of an altercation that ensued between dancehall acts Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale at the event last year.
YEN.com.gh earlier reported that Popular Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie had topped the chart for the 21st Vodafone Ghana Music Awards with 11 solid nominations.
Sarkodie has the highest nominations with Kidi following him closely with eight.
Sarkodie's hit single Oofeetso (Skin pain) which features Prince Bright grabbed him 3 nominations including HipLife Song of the Year, Best Collaboration of The Year and Most Popular Song of the Year.
Faces of Ghana: A Mysterious Voice Speaks to Me When I'm Working - Engineer Explains | #Yencomgh
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!