Louis Vuitton plans to start making hand sanitiser to fight coronavirus

Louis Vuitton plans to start making hand sanitiser to fight coronavirus

- Luxury fashion brand Louis Vuitton owner is set to go into hand sanitiser production

- The company is set to use its perfume production line to produce hand sanitisers in other to prevent the continued spread of coronavirus

- PAY ATTENTION: Read the best news on Ghana #1 news app. Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana

The continued spread of coronavirus in several countries across the world has inspired LVMH, owner of renowned fashion luxury brand, Louis Vuittion, to wade into the matter and see what can be done to protect people from getting infected.

According to reports by BBC News, the luxury brand is set to commence the production of hand sanitisers through its perfume production line.

Recall that since the outbreak of the virus, several health experts have come out to advice people to ensure that they keep to a strict hygienic routine, which includes the use of hand sanitisers to keep their hands clean and free of germs.

READ ALSO: Coronavirus: Clergy begs Akufo-Addo to reconsider ban on churches

This had immediately resulted into an increased demand of hand sanitisers, with stores complaining of more demand than supply of the product.

READ ALSO: Coronavirus: Australian scientists reportedly developed vaccine for disease

Speaking about the new line of hand sanitisers set to be produced by the fashion house, LVMH said: " LVMH will use the production lines of its perfume and cosmetic brands...to produce large quantities of hydroalcoholic gels from Monday "

The acclaimed designer company said that the move is to help tackle a nationwide shortage of the anti-viral products across France.

Meanwhile YEN previously reported that Experts in the field of health have to redouble efforts at preventing the spread of coronavirus in the country. An index case of the disease was recorded in Lagos and the victim was quarantined.

It was reported that although the viral load of the 44-year-old Italian citizen is reducing, he would not yet be discharged from the Infectious Disease Hospital (IDH) Yaba, Lagos, as he was not yet totally free from the virus. The experts said Nigeria is one of the 13 African countries at high risk of coronavirus.

Ghana marks her 63rd Independence today, what makes you proud to be a Ghanaian? | #Yencomgh

Subscribe to watch new videos

READ ALSO: Kwesi Appiah demands 5 months outstanding salary from GFA

Get interactive via our Facebook page.

Source: Yen

Hot:
Mailfire view pixel