- Celebrity lovers John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are helping their fans all over the world get through the coronavirus scare
- The music star was joined by his playful wife for a live Instagram concert from their home
- Legend made it clear that while social distancing is important, it should not be boring
- Other artistes across the world have also joined #togetherathome, a global hashtag that celebrities are using to give free IG concerts
- Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
As new cases of Covid-19 continue to spring up in different parts of the world, the scare and worry in a lot of homes have been at an all-time high. However, American singer John Legend and his wife Chrissy Teigen are doing their bit to help people wade through the challenging period.
Just recently, YEN sighted a lovely video on the official Instagram page of the multiple award winning singer. Apparently, Legend and his wife organized an Instagram live concert all the way from their home.
A few seconds into the one-hour long concert, the singer addressed his fans and followers that joined the live session. Afterwards, he went on to take song requests from different people that wanted the power of music to help them get through a difficult time.
Sharing the video on his page, Legend noted that while it is important to keep social distance, in other to prevent the spread of coronavirus, doing so does not have to come with getting entirely bored.
Legend also called his colleagues Miguel and Charlie Puth to see if they would be interested in holding the next Instagram concert.
He said: "Social distancing is important, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring. I did a little at-home performance to help lift your spirits. @Miguel, @CharliePuth - you want next?"
See his post below:
#togetherathome is a global hashtag that celebrities are using to give free live concerts on Instagram. Chris Martin of Coldplay also gave an interesting live performance.
Watch Chris' video below:
Yenkasa: Coronavirus: Is Ghana ready? | #Yencomgh
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.