KNUST student killed by electric shock in bathroom

KNUST student killed by electric shock in bathroom

A final year student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has died through electrocution in her apartment.

Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in

Bernice Akyeama Baah, a Metallurgical Engineering student, was about showering in her rented Ayeduase apartment when the incident occurred at about 8.30pm Wednesday, March 18, 2020.

According to report by dailymailgh.com She was discovered unconscious and was rushed to the KNUST Hospital for treatment but was pronounced dead on arrival by medics.

READ ALSO: Let’s Pray to God to stem the tide of Covid-19 - Bawumia

Police have not yet officially revealed how the victim was electrocuted but have directed an autopsy be carried out as part of investigations.

The body of the deceased has since been deposited at the KNUST hospital morgue.

The Level 400 Metallurgical Engineering students are saddened over the untimely demise of their colleague.

We express our deepest condolence to all family members and friends of Mrs Bernice Baah; we mourn with them and may her soul rest in peace,” said Matesa KNUST, a group the deceased was a member until her unfortunate death.

If you don't have money, you can't date plus-size women - PM cautions broke men | #Yencomgh

Subscribe to watch new videos

READ ALSO: Kenny Rogers: Country music legend dies at 81

Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.

Source: Yen Newspaper

Mailfire view pixel