- The list of Ghanaians under 50 rich CEOs has been released
- Shatta Wale, Samini, Stonebwoy, and D-Black made the list which was without Sarkodie
- They have been acknowledged for their leadership roles and creating job opportunities for many
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The 2020 list of Ghanaian rich CEOs under 50 years has been released by Avance Media, a PR and rating agency.
Making the list is a wide range of individuals in various fields of endeavours.
The scheme was launched in 2018 and announced annually is a comprehensive representation of young entrepreneurs creating several job opportunities across the country.
This year, Shatta Wale made the list alongside Samini, Stonebwoy, and D-Black, his colleague musicians without Sarkodie, one of Ghana’s richest musicians.
The musicians were acknowledged for their business initiatives aside from their music careers.
Others who were recognised for their various efforts come from the technology, agribusiness, fashion, finance, social enterprise, and real estate backgrounds.
Also in there are Ghanaian media person Ameyaw Debrah and actor John Dumelo, also a politician.
Please, find the list in alphabetical order below:
1. Abdul Karim Abdullah || Afrochella
2. Afua A. Aduonum || Askof Productions
3. Aisha Ayensu || Christie Brown
4. Albert Kusi || HMI Management Services
5. Alloysius Attah || Farmerline
6. Ameyaw Debrah || Ameyaw Debrah Media
7. Amma Sefa - Dedeh Lartey || Reach for Change
8. Anthony Dzamefe || Caveman Watches
9. Arnold Elton Kavaarpuo || Jumo
10. Awura Abena Agyeman || Wear Ghana
11. Charles Nii Armah Mensah(Shatta Wale) || Shatta Movement Empire
12. Desmond K. Blackmore (DBlack) || Black Avenue Muzik
13. Emmanuel K. Jones - Mensah || Empire Domus
14. Emmanuel Sammini (Samini) || High Grade Farms
15. Enyonam Manye || Biz Trends Concept
16. Farouk Khailann || Premium Africa Holdings
17. Foster Awintiti Akugri || Hacklab Foundation
18. Francis Kofigah || Doughman Foods
19. Gregory Rockson || mPharma
20. Gwyneth Gyimah Addo || Hairsenta
21. Ivy Barley || Developers in Vogue
22. Jacob Kwaku Gyan || Adroit360gh
23. Jessica Poku || Uber Ghana
24. Joana Gyan || Golden Empire Legacy
25. John Dumelo || John Dumelo Foundation
26. Jorge Appiah || Kumasi Hive
27. Josiah Kwesi Eyison || iSpace Foundation
28. Kelvin Okyere || Springfield
29. Kelvin Peter Atuguba || TEN Ghana
30. Kingsley Abrokwah || KudiGO
31. Kofi Amoa - Abban || Rigworld Group
32. Kwaku Bediako || Chocolate Clothing
33. Kwamivi Ashiaby || Eventic GH
34. Lesley Aidoo Mensah || Afra K Fashion School
35. Linda Ansong || Liberty Professionals
36. Livingstone Satekla (Stonebwoy) || Burniton Music Group
37. Michael Kwesi Ofori || UniEmploy
38. Nana Kwame Bediako || Kwarleyz Group
39. Patrick Nartey Mensah || PMN Group
40. Peter Sedufia || OldFilm Productions
41. Regina Honu || Soronko Academy
42. Richard Nii Armah Quaye || Quick Angels
43. Richard Osei || Asuavo Security
44. Richmond Anim Damoah || RAD Communications
45. Sadiq Abdulai Abu || 3 Music Networks
46. Samuel Afari Dartey || Aqua Safari
47. Selorm Betepe || SeloArt
48. Valerie Obaze || R&R Luxury
49. Victoria Michaels || Fashion Connect Africa
50. Yvonne MacCarthy || Institute of Customer Service Professionals
Meanwhile, Shatta Wale has unveiled his clothing line All Out, and has also opened a Reign Shop at East Legon.
Stonebwoy, on the other hand, has also opened his BHIM shop at Ashaiman.
Samini, is known for going into farming and cultivating a large onion farm.
51-year-old Fred Drah recovers from COVID-19 in Ghana | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.