- Fadda Dickson is the Managing Director of the Despite Media Group
- The father of two has a drive for everything fashion, luxury and takes pride in flaunting African-made designs
- Here are five photos of Fadda Dickson proudly owning his sense of fashion in luxury African wears
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The Managing Director of the Despite Media Group, Fadda Dickson, has a drive for everything fashion, luxury and antique cars.
The father of two also loves his roots as an African and he takes pride in flaunting Ghanaian brands via the various Despite media platforms.
With his strong connection to the owner of the Despite Group of Companies, Fadda Dickson could easily be mistaken as the brother of Osei Kwame Despite.
READ ALSO: Video of angry father scolding son after he failing exams despite over GHC121k fees stirs debate
He has a remarkable experience in media Marketing strategies serving as the Managing Director of the Despite Media Group comprising Peace FM, HELLO FM, Okay FM, Neat FM, Peacefmonline with the latest addition being United Television (UTV).
Not only is he accomplishing extraordinary feats in the media landscape but also as a family man.
Dr Fadda Dickson Narh tied the knot with his wife Kate Dickson Narh years ago with whom he has two lovely boys; Irvine Kofi Narh and Fadda Dickson Narh Jnr.
The father of two has a drive for everything fashion, luxury and African brands.
YEN.com.gh takes a closer look at the man of colour in five African attires.
1. Fadda Dickson rocks royal blue Kaftan with round neck and left-sided zip.
2. The Managing Director of the Despite Media Group in a white long kaftan with V-shape embroidery.
3. Despite's right-hand man in regal kente. Rocks his tinted glasses.
4. Slide to view photos of Fadda Dickson rocking matching attire and face mask.
5. Fadda Dickson flaunts designer face mask.
In other news, Saahene Osei, the youngest son of Osei Kwame Despite certainly knows how to set the internet wild with impressive visuals flaunting his luxury attires, jewellery and his father’s wealth.
The 16-year-old gentle looking young man recently posed for the camera to capture moments and make memories with style.
In the photos shared on his Instagram handle, Saahene is seen in a designer outfit with an image of Tupac Shakur embossed on his white short-sleeve shirt.
READ ALSO: Sonnie Badu powerfully moves to rescue widowed single mother living in wooden house with sick son
Low-cost ventilators produced in Ghana by Prof. Fred McBagonluri | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.