- Renowned Ghanaian actor and bishop Bernard Nyarko has passed on
- The event stirred many reactions and brought out several videos of the vibrant man's life
- YEN.com.gh compiles 5 videos that show the quality of life the Kumawood actor lived outside the many movies
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Popular Ghanaian Kumawood actor, Bernard Nyarko, passed away on the sad Saturday May 2, 2020, from colon cancer as reports sighted by YEN.com.gh reveal.
The news of the death of the talented and renowned actor who also served as a bishop caused a great stir with many videos popping up showing the life that the legendary actor lived.
YEN.com.gh gathers five breathtaking videos that show how Bernard Nyarko spent his quality time outside the flashing lights of the movie cameras.
1. Bernard Nyarko giving a powerful sermon at his church:
2. The popular actor and bishop using his spare time to advise preachers of the gospel on what their focus needs to be on:
3. Remarkable video of Bernard having a great time with normal folks, which shows he was really full of life, kind-heartedness and was down to earth:
4. Bernard Nyarko singing a powerful worship and inspirational gospel song, showing how passionate he was about the things of God.
5. The renowned actor expressing his love for humanity and encouraging the public to live well and never give up on life:
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh recently reported that the Kumawood actor Bernard Nyarko passed away on Saturday, May 2, 2020.
The actor's death has sent shockwaves among a section of Ghanaians and details have emerged on the possible cause of death of Bishop Nyarko.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Rent advance exceeding 6 months could land you in jail in Ghana - Atta Akyea | #Yencomgh
Get interactive via our Facebook page.