- Renowned Ghanaian actor and bishop Bernard Nyarko has passed on
- The event stirred many Twitter reactions after the news broke online
- YEN.com.gh gathers 7 of the top ways Ghanaians reacted online after hearing the news
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Popular Ghanaian Kumawood actor and bishop Bernard Nyarko passed on Saturday, May 2, 2020, after a short illness, with his death causing a massive stir in Ghana.
Many Ghanaians on Twitter went online after hearing of the demise of the renowned actor and bishop to pour out their hearts by way of mourning the celebrity.
YEN.com.gh gathers top seven reactions people in Ghana have given to the sad news.
1. Somanya Jesus wished the bishop a great rest in peace and added what the incident reminds him of about life.
2. Mina stated how sad she was for Bernard and his family, adding her wish for him to rest in perfect peace
3. The management of ezone57.com also wished the gentleman well in his demise, stating that tomorrow is indeed not promised.
4. Oba hemaaBa sounded so surprised by the breaking news and kept wishing the deceased a rest in peace over and over.
5. "2020 has been a bad year," said @the sports-scientist as he dropped crying emojis and wished the man a perfect rest:
6. Fleck Daniels took his time to gather iconic photos of Bernard and indicated that he was very impressive on TV and was dynamic among many others. "RIP, bishop," he added.
7. Saada admitted how Bernard Nyarko entertained Ghanaians as one of the funniest of all the actors. She added he will always be in our hearts.
In a related report, the news of the death of the talented and renowned actor who also served as a bishop caused a great stir with many videos popping up showing the life that the legendary actor lived.
YEN.com.gh gathers five breathtaking videos that show how Bernard Nyarko spent his quality time outside the flashing lights of the movie cameras.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Rent advance exceeding 6 months could land you in jail in Ghana - Atta Akyea | #Yencomgh
Get interactive via our Facebook page.