- As today, May 10, 2020, marks Mother's Day, many celebrities have celebrated their mothers
- From musicians to actors to bloggers, many stars have taken to social media to flaunt their mothers
- Mother's Day is the day set aside to celebrate mothers the whole world over
The world is celebrating all mothers today, Sunday, May 10, 2020, as it marks Mother's Day.
The day which is set aside for mothers has seen many Ghanaian stars throwing the spotlight on their mothers in celebration.
Despite the havoc and uncertainty that is floating over the world due to the novel coronavirus, the whole globe has paused for a minute to honor all mothers and mother figures for their matchless sacrifices.
Ghanaian celebs have not been left out of the occasion as they took to their various social media handles to flaunt their mothers
YEN.com.gh went on a searching spree and chanced upon how celebrities in Ghana are showing off their sweet mothers.
1. Ghanaian blogger Zionfelix flaunts his mum
The popular Ghanaian blogger captioned his post, "Happy Mother’s Day to the former charcoal seller who did all she could to support my dad for her only “sun” to graduate from the university of Ghana.I’m super glad to have her as my mum. Happy Mother’s Day to my darling mum Faustina Boamah and all mums around the world".
2. Actress Kafui Danku also showed off her look-alike mother
The popular actress had these words for her mom, "Mama Of Mine
Happy Mother's Day To All Amazing Mothers Around The World . May The Good Lord Continue To Bless You. Love You With Plenty Cherries On Top."
3. Songstress Efya was not left out of the celebration
4. Media mogul Delay also represented.
Even though her mother is no more, she took time to remember her on the special day. She captioned her post, "Mama, I miss you everyday especially today! I’m putting in my sweat, tears and blood just to make you proud someday. Happy Mother’s Day! RIP"
5. One Corner crooner Patapaa also flaunted his lovely mom
The Scopatumana man shared a lovely photo of his mother and wished all mothers around the globe a Happy Mother's Day.
6. Efia Odo shared a throwback photo to mark the occasion
7. Deborah Vanessa also showed off her lovely mother
8. Award-winning singer Joe Mettle also took part in the celebration
9. Diana Hamilton showed off her mother as well
10. Former employee of YFM, Caroline Sampson also joined in the trend
11. Shatta Berry also flaunted her mother
12. Ghana Black Stars' former captain Asamoah Gyan also eulogized his late mother.
13. Content creator Kwadwo Sheldon also flaunted his mother and grandmother
Ghanaians share their thoughts on the mandatory wearing of face mask | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.