- Cristiano Ronaldo trains with his first son to keep fit ahead of Juventus return
- The 35-year-old is observing the 14 days self-isolation program prescribed for foreign players returning to the country
- The forward chose to bond with his first son while they show off their skills during a training session in his garden
- Ronaldo is expected to rejoin his Juventus teammates after completing the exercise and then take COVID-19 test
- Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has found a new partner while on isolation following his return to Italy from his home country, Portugal.
The 35-year-old is currently observing the 14 days mandatory self-quarantine instruction given by the Italian government for all foreign players returning to their club.
And the former Manchester United and Real Madrid forward is taking advantage of the moment to train his first son while they bond in their garden.
Both were filmed throwing the ball at each other while they jab it back with both legs in one of the routines they did.
Ronaldo shared the video with his 218 million Instagram followers with the caption: "Like father like son, Happiness above all."
The Portuguese star is expected to join his colleagues once he completed his 2 weeks mandatory isolation exercise to ensure he did not import COVID-19 from his country.
Meanwhile, the forward will be hoping to continue from where he stopped before the league was put on hold and help Juventus reclaim the title.
READ ALSO: Odion Ighalo joined by mystery female partner as Manchester United ace exercises He also has a task to help the Old Lady overturn their 1-0 defeat to Lyon in the Champions League second-leg clash to they stand a chance to progressing through to the next round.
YEN earlier reported that Cristiano Ronaldo and his family returned to Italy earlier this week as the countdown to Serie A resumption continues.
The 35-year-old has been in his hometown in Portugal where he observed coronavirus lockdown since mid-March.
He initially embarked on a 14-day self-quarantine after returning home having being exposed to the virus through Danielle Rugani.
Exclusive interview with Date Rush contestant, Ignatius Baidoo | #Yencomgh(opens in new tab)