Ghanaian broadcaster, Nana Yaa Brefo, on May 16, 2020 resigned from Multimedia Group Limited.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The controversial presenter took to her official Instagram page to announce her resignation from the Accra-based media outfit.
Though several Ghanaians tried to link her resignation to an interview she had with Multi-talented actress and broadcaster Nana Ama McBrown about the demise of late Bishop Bernard Nyarko recently as the cause, McBrown has boldly say that she know nothing about Nana Yaa Brefo's resignation.
READ ALSO: Medikal defends KiDi; says he is respectful
YEN.com.gh brings you 10 photos of Nana Yaa Brefo that shows that she will be missed dearly missed dearly by her colleagues at Multimedia;
1. Nana Yaa Brefo having fun at the just ended Adom TV fufuo party
2. Nana Yaa Brefo dancing on set before her show Badwam
3. Nana Yaa Brefo takes beautiful selfie on the Badwam show
4. Nana Yaa Brefo celebrating frontline worker on her show during the outbreak of the COVID-19
5. Nana Yaa Brefo rocking her facemask before her show
6. Nana Yaa Brefo slaying in her beautiful black dress in her car
7. Nana Yaa Brefo flaunting her curvy body in the studio before her show
8. Nana Yaa Brefo wearing a beautiful smile
9. Nana Yaa Brefo posing beautifully for the camera
10. Nana Yaa Brefo rocks in her beautiful red dress
YEN.com.gh earlier reported that Multi-talented actress and broadcaster Nana Ama McBrown has opened up for the first about Nana Yaa Brefo resignation from the Multimedia Group.
Nana Ama McBrown said she knows nothing about Nana Yaa Brefo's resignation.
Speaking on United Showbiz, Nana Ama McBrown said Nana Yaa Brefo is her sister who she considers a mature woman.
Ghana's COVID-19 cases hit 5,127 | #Yencomgh
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!