- Yaa Asantewaa gained massive attention on social media after images of her were shared on social media as she marked her birthday
- The stunning images of the young female Ghanaian fashion designer are still generating buzz online
- Here are seven other photos of Asantewaa turning heads on social media
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Ghanaian fashion designer, Yaa Asantewaa, has gained massive attention on social media after images of her were shared on social media as she marked her new age earlier in May 2020.
Previously, YEN.com.gh reported that while more details are yet to be gathered about the personalities she has styled, her highly eye-popping images appear to have gone ahead of her works.
The report also highlighted that Asantewaa has been serving her followers online with stunning images of her hour-glass shape long before the latest pictures.
Asantewaa donned a black-dotted short straight dress which partly exposed her gorgeous thighs and had some handsome young men going nuts.
YEN.com.gh takes a look at 7 other photos of Yaa Asantewaa flaunting her curvaceous backside and hour-glass figure.
1. Asantewaa rocks a black and red sportswear as she flaunts her curves.
2. Curvaceous Yaa beams in matching top and down attire with style.
3. Yaa shows off her heavy backside.
4. Yaa glows in this stunning photo.
5. Asantewaa proudly shows off long black extension with a pretty smile.
6. Stunning image shows Yaa enjoying a moment as she poses for the camera.
7. The young Ghanaian fashion designer poses for the camera with an infectious smile.
In other stories, YEN.com.gh previously reported that Sandra Ankobiah, a notable Ghanaian lawyer and inspiring entrepreneur who has become famous for her excesses as a socialite has personally donated food items to the Osu Children’s Home.
The popular lawyer, who undoubtedly loves life recently set tongues buzzing after a video of her flaunting her newly acquired curves and hour-glass figure emerged online.
For years, Ankobiah has been under public scrutiny with many policing her body while some have dared to determine what the high-achieving woman should do with her stunning looking self.
In some latest images and a video on social media, Ankobiah is seen personally presenting bags of rice, oil and other food items to caretakers of the Osu Children’s Home.
Ghanaian female accounting graduate and mushroom farmer recounts her experience | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.