President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, in his 10th national address on updates on the coronavirus pandemic has made some very important announcements
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Just like Most Ghanaians were expecting, he eased most of the restrictions that were put in place to curtail the spread of the coronavirus disease.
In case you missed it, YEN.com.gh has compiled a list of all the important things he talked about in his 10th address to Ghanaians on measures put in place.
1. 100 people at church or the mosque
2. Not more than 1 hour during congregational worship
3. Dedicate first Friday, Saturday and Sunday of worship to prayers - Akufo-Addo
4. Final year students to return to school on June 15
5. Classes for basic and secondary schools should not be more than 30. Universities should have half of the class size
6. Non-final year students to still be home
7. Social gathering now to have 100 people present
8. Some gathering still suspended till July 31
9. Borders remain closed
In other news, a Ghanaian Uber driver identified as Nana Yaw Sakyi Addo has been exposed for bolting with a client's money and some items he was asked to deliver.
In a tweet sighted by YEN.com.gh by twitter user by name, Auntie Awula indicates that he drives a Daewoo Matiz car with registration number GX 649-19.
According to her, she gave him goods worth GHc17,000 to be delivered to a customer at Kasoa.
She stated that due to the weather which obviously spoilt her plans which in turn made her pensive, she out of frustration sent her Mobile Money PIN which was (3832) instead of the 66 cedis she was initially supposed to pay to him.
Ghanaian female accounting graduate and mushroom farmer recounts her experience | #Yencomgh
Get interactive via our Facebook page.