- Kennedy Agyapong says some four pastors have begged him not to expose them
- He said some of them called him directly while others delegated people to beg him
- Agyapong has been on a warpath with the pastors threatening to unmask the fake ones
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Kennedy Ohene Agyapong, has revealed that some top four Ghanaian pastors have begged him not to expose them.
He disclosed this in a programme on his Net TV on the night of Wednesday, June 3, 2020, according to a report sighted by YEN.comgh on Ghanacelebrities.com.
Agyapong mentioned only four of the pastors who had come to see him with some of them begging amid sobs.
READ ALSO: Fearless Cecilia Marfo fires back at Kennedy Agyapong over spitting claims
He said others also delegated people to come to him to beg.
The Assin Central MP said he would mention the remaining two pastors at a later date.
Here is the list Kennedy Agyapong mentioned:
1. Pastor Hammond Love: Hammond Love is the former husband of gospel musician Obaapa Christy. According to Kennedy, Pastor Love made a friend call him to beg on his behalf. He said the pastor admitted that he has skeletons in his cupboard, and begged that he be spared.
Pastor Love and Obaapa Christy’s marriage failed over 10 years ago following some scandalous allegations made against him to the extent that he was accused of killing a colleague pastor and musician. Other unprintable accusations have also been made against Pastor Love.
2. Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi: Ken Agyapong had accused Badu-Kobi of killing his 19-year-old son Daniel. He also said Kobi sacrificed one of his junior pastors for power, fame, and riches. Now, Kennedy Agyapong said Badu Kobi called himself begging him not to further expose him.
READ ALSO: Tracey Boakye finally shows face of her baby girl to the world; big and hairy like her
3. Prophet Naakoa Isaac: As for Naakwa, Kennedy Agyapong said he went on his knees to beg amid sobs not to be exposed further. Agyapong had accused him of dubiously selling miracle water, miracle food, and ointment. Agyapong stressed that there is no miracle in those items at all. He revealed that Naakwa called him through his brother Danquah Smith asking to be pardoned.
4. Bishop Obinim: Kennedy Agyapong further said that Obinim has been trying to beg him through several means to stop exposing him further. However, the MP said he would not budge and would keep on exposing him till he is humiliated.
Obinim has not had it easy with Agyapong who has exposed some things he does in secret.
READ ALSO: NPP names flagbearer ahead of Election 2020
Agyapong, for instance, released the identities and photos of some 13 women he claimed were Obinim’s girlfriends.
Kumawood actress Benedicta Gafah and the former wife of Osebo, Nana Aba Anamoah’s baby daddy, were all part.
Obinim, in an earlier report by YEN.com.gh, confessed to sleeping with many women behind his wife Florence in their 16 years of marriage.
READ ALSO: Rapper accuses Kofi Kinaata of stealing his Things Fall Apart song from him in new video
Ghanaian Pastors are crying because of the lack of offerings and tithes - Woman explains | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.