Do you know that you do not have to visit a music studio to create professional music videos? When you know how to make a Triller video, expressing your creative side becomes a lot easier. This is because of the fantastic features that the smartphone device is equipped with. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, the process involved in making Triller music videos is a must-know.
Triller music video maker is an editing/making app that synchronizes the lips' movement with the audio sound of the user’s choice. It comes in handy when you need to do a high-quality video performance for your choice of music. The most exciting part about this is that even if you have never done any course in video editing or cinematography, you can still produce music videos that no one will ever imagine were done by a novice with a mobile gadget.
How to make a Triller video
The first step in the process would be to get the app running in your smartphone device. Interestingly, you can install it from your phone's default app store or any trusted third party store (if your device supports that).
READ ALSO: Tekashi 6ix9ine, Akon link up for Locked Up part 2
Once that is done, the next thing is to open it and click on the plus (+) sign to create a new project. You will notice that there are two options to choose from, which are music video and Vlog. You may select the “music video” option and add the audio file of your choice.
After adding the music file of your choice, record a video. Even though Triller app has the required tools to produce the best video you desire, your phone camera has a part to play in the equation. For most phones, the rear camera provides better quality images than the selfie camera. If this is the case for you, it is better to record with a sharper camera.
Finally, click on the "Make Triller video" option for the algorithm to begin the processing and synchronization of the video and audio file. Your professional video will be ready in just a few minutes.
How to add music to Triller
With this app, embedding your music into any video only takes a few clicks. The process of Triller music submission starts from the selection/upload, and it is followed by cropping into any required length.
As stated already, before you add a video, you have to select any music of your choice from the vast array available on the Triller database. However, you can choose the folder where your music is saved and upload it into the app for processing.
As soon as your music has been successfully processed, you can crop out the music portion for which you intend to make the video, except you want to do a video for the entire length of music.
Why won't my Triller video save?
It is important to bear in mind that your processed videos on Triiller are not saved directly in your mobile device storage but in Triller's cloud storage. This is possibly so that it could speed up the time it takes the app to process every project done.
READ ALSO: Charterhouse announces date for VGMA 2020
Therefore, before you can save into your device, you will need to export it by following the steps below on Triller tutorial:
- On your profile page, locate the project that you wish to save and select it.
- Click on the three dots that appear, and that will unveil the share button, which can be used to share the selected video on any of your social media channels.
- From there, you can then download it into your mobile device.
How do I make my Triller longer?
In the past, you could only record for 12 seconds, but guess what? You can extend the 16 seconds recording time to express your creativity better. So, how do you go about it? Follow the steps below:
- Open the app on your device and tap the plus icon displayed on the home screen to create a new project.
- Next, choose the song track that you want to feature in the project. Remember that you can either choose from those saved on your device or from the trending ones on Triller. An option to choose from Spotify is also available to you.
- After selecting the song track of your choice, choose what you want to show up in your project. Feel free to listen to it first to be sure that you made the right choice.
- Also, tap and extend the number 16 on the screen to any number you want until 30 seconds.
- Then, press "Done" to confirm. After you have trimmed the audio, at the top right corner of your device, tap "Trim."
- Grant the app permission to record, and after you finish, tap the camera icon, and it will record for as long as 30 seconds.
- Edit what you have done so far, and once you are comfortable with the production, tap of "Finish."
- You can then share what you have made or make it private. Then, choose the category that the video belongs to and tag your location.
- Once everything is completed, tap on "Post and Save" to either share with your followers on your social media platforms or download.
Technology has availed everyone the opportunity of expressing their inner longings. Now that you know how to make a Triller video, it is time to create that video you have been dreaming about. The beauty of this is that you now have the right tool to express your creative imagination right at the palm of your hands.
- Photos of Elder Mireku's beautiful wife pops up online
- 15 richest musicians in the world 2020
- 20 best sites where to download series for free