Telecommunication is an industry that has been revolutionising at a high rate. Ghana is among the African countries that are experiencing technological advancements. As a result, they've established several telecommunication firms in Ghana, top among them, Surfline. It is normal to find that, due to the increased number of these firms, people tend to use various services providers. When using Surfline, you can pay less for more daily data or monthly. How do you check Surfline balance before recharging? How long can it take to know your data balance? As their slogan goes, “Know before you go,” you need to know where to starts and how to go about it before attempting.
Over the years, Ghana has been experiencing significant internet service penetration. In the past, the country was depending on a few internet services providers such as Network Computer System, Africa Online as well as Ghana Internet Services. Recently, over 140 licensed internet service providers, including Surfline, have joined the market with desirable new internet packages suitable for everybody. However, Surfline has proven to be the best option with affordable deals that they offer for every bundle package they unravel.
If you have been struggling with slow speed internet service, expensive data charges coupled with unreliable connectivity, then this is the best time to switch to Surfline internet services providers. All you need to do is register and get the opportunity to experience affordable data charges and fastest speed internet (4G). You will also enjoy their best customer services and easy steps to check Surfline balance anytime.
How do you check Surfline balance?
The Surfline company was launched in August 2014 to provide Ghanaians with the best 4G data services in Takoradi, Tema, and Accra. Having a Self Care portal makes it easy when checking your data balance.
How can I check my Surfline Ghana data balance? It is straightforward to check the balance, and the method can perfectly work whether you are using Tigo, MTN, Airtel, or Vodafone. It is as follows:
1. Dial *718*77# on your handset
You do not have to worry about your handset because; using these shortcodes to check your balance can perfectly apply to Vodafone, Tigo, Airtel, and MTN handsets.
2. Enter your Surfline number starting with 025
This step will pop-up after the first request. You should be careful and ensure that you have entered it correctly to avoid errors.
3. Choose option 1
They have many options for various services. Therefore, the first option is all about checking the balance.
4. Exit the application
This is the final step, and what you need to do is waiting to receive a message with your data balance details.
If your data balance is insufficient, dial *389*7# and purchase your preferred package.
READ ALSO: How to send airtime from Vodafone Cash to MTN
How to top up your Surfline account online
For the Surfline recharge process to be successful, there is a simple procedure that you need to follow. After a successful recharge, you can go on and buy your preferred internet package. The process is as follows:
- Visit the SlydePay Payment Platform
- Scroll down to Internet and Data and click on Surfline Data
- Precisely enter your number starting with 025
- A pop-up with your details will show up, then click on ” Confirm”
- Choose your preferred Surfline data bundles plan
- Select your desired payment option (Vodafone Cash, Tigo Cash, Slydepay, Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money, Visa/Mastercard)
- Enter your wallet number and click on “Pay”
- Finally, wait to confirm the transaction, and you will be good to go.
READ ALSO: How to check Vodafone number: a detailed step-by-step guide (2020)
Purchasing Surfline data bundle
Before you buy data, always consider how much their data bundles cost and for how long they can serve you. Surfline bundle prices also vary depending on the internet package that you want to buy. The good thing about this is that they perfectly suit the need for an everyday internet user. Therefore, if you are going to use your data bundle for various reasons, you can go for any of these options:
How do I cancel my Surfline Premium?
If you want to cancel your data auto-renewal, below are a few steps that you should follow:
- Go to the Surfline homepage.
- Ensure that you are logged in. Then click on Account in the drop-down user your name.
- A page with various options will appear, click subscription.
- Then click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
- Another page will appear, so click CONTINUE TO CANCEL.
- The next page will give you a survey, fill it, and click CONTINUE.
- Enter your password in the next page, and click YES, I WANT TO CANCEL. You will be good to go.
READ ALSO: How to register for Vodafone Cash
Surfline premium discounts
The military personnel, government employees, and students are given a 50% discount.
READ ALSO: Vodafone 4G Ghana activation and internet settings in 2020
The improvement of technology has made it possible for people to carry out their day to day businesses at ease in their comfort zone. As a result, internet service providers have been increasing day and day out. Therefore, to be leading and competitive in the market, they must be ready to provide their clients with high quality and reliable services. As a result, Surfline internet service providers have been upgrading their systems to make it easy and fast for their customers to recharge and check Surfline balance anytime.
- Vodafone Ghana: list of browsing bundles and codes (2020)
- How to reverse MTN mobile money transfer