- Peace FM and UTV sports presenter Romeo Oduro has tied the knot in a white wedding
- The beautiful ceremony was held at the on the football pitch at Kotobabi Wembley Park
- Romeo Oduro's white wedding comes exactly two months after he and his bride, Serwaa, held a colourful traditional wedding (engagement ceremony)
- YEN.com.gh brings you some photos and video from the white wedding
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
UTV and Peace FM sports presenter Romeo Oduro has tied the knot in a beautiful white wedding ceremony.
READ ALSO: How Ghana favourite stars celebrated their dads on Fathers Day (photos)
The wedding between Romeo Oduro and his bride who is known as Serwaa happened on Saturday, June 20, 2020.
Romeo and Serwaa's white wedding followed their traditional wedding (engagement ceremony) which was held two months ago.
As previously reported by YEN.com.gh, the couple had their traditional wedding on Saturday, April 25, 2020, amid restrictions on social gatherings.
At that time, only 25 people were allowed to attend such functions. But there were quite lucky this as the number had been increased to 100 people.
Interestingly, the couple decided to host their wedding on a football pitch. It was held at the Kotokbabi Wembley Park.
READ ALSO: First-ever photo, real name and nickname of Sarkodie's newborn son pop up on Fathers Day
According to information YEN.com.gh gathered, Romeo had always talked about having his wedding in a stadium.
See some photos and a video from the wedding below:
1. Mr and Mrs Oduro take a walk:
READ ALSO: Kwame Sefa Kayi dances with his mother and wife at his 50th birthday party; video drops
2. The couple seated at the reception:
READ ALSO: Lovely photos & video of Kwame Sefa Kayi & his beautiful 1st daughter pop up on his 50th birthday
3. The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen:
READ ALSO: Kumawood actor Lil Win flaunts his 3 cute sons in beautiful Father's Day video & photo
4. The signing of their marriage certificate
READ ALSO: Kennedy Agyapong's prodigal daughter Anell begs him in emotional Fathers Day photo
5. Video of the couple dancing:
Ghanaian female accounting graduate and mushroom farmer recounts her experience | #Yencomgh:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page