President Nana Akufo-Addo, on Sunday, June 21, 2020, once again addressed the nation in his 12th COVID-19 update on measures the country has taken in the fight against the disease.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
In his address, he made several points some of which were already known to Ghanaians.
In case you missed it, YEN.com.gh has compiled all the major highlights from the president's 12th address to the nation.
1. All 1,167 Senior High Schools have been fumigated.
2. One dorm block to be used as an isolation centre.
3. Government absorbs the WASSCE fees of all finalists.
4. After 10 days, a person with no symptoms is not capable of infecting others.
5. Asymptomatic patients cannot infect others after 14 days.
6. Case count and other statistics.
7. Further investments in regions with high cases.
8. Mandatory wearing of masks.
9. Government to give vehicles to schools which did not receive in 2016.
He indicated that this was after some 147 new cases were recorded on Sunday, June 21.
The latest data also showed that the total number of recoveries remain at 10,473 and deaths at 85.
Ghanaian female accounting graduate and mushroom farmer recounts her experience | #Yencomgh:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome.
Get interactive via our Facebook page.