- Cristiano Ronaldo and his partner Georgina relax on a £30,000-a-week yacht
- The couple was spotted enjoying the sun on the east coast of Italy
- CR7 also showed off some swimming skills with a few of their friends in the Mediterranean Sea
- The 35-year-old will hope to continue to lead Juventus to victory when they battle Genoa on Tuesday
- Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Cristiano Ronaldo took time off his busy schedule to relax on a £30,000-a-week yacht with the mother of one of his children Georgina Rodriguez.
The 35-year-old and his partner were also in the company of a few of their friends as they sunbathe in the Mediterranean Sea.
READ ALSO: Juventus vs Lecce: Ronaldo, Dybala, Higuain score as Bianconeri win by 4-0
This came after the Portuguese inspired Juventus to a 4-0 win over Lecce in their Serie A clash on Friday night - scoring from the spot and assisting two other goals.
The victory, however, helped them remain at the summit of the league table with four points better than the second-place team Lazio after matchday 28.
Ronaldo also showed off his swimming skills after being spotted diving into the sea on the east coast of Italy.
READ ALSO: Jurgen Klopp’s wife stopped him from taking Man Utd job after Alex Ferguson
The winger and his spouse have been off the coast of Genoa this weekend on the rented Mangiomar, a 62ft pleasure cruiser.
Meanwhile, the forward is expected to lead the Old Lady's attack when they play Genoa in their next League match on Tuesday as the quest to win another title continues.
SunSport reports that Georgina has been on the yacht days while Ronaldo shuttles between Turin and the exotic boat over the last few days.
Faces of Ghana: 21-year-old female boxer's dream of becoming a world champion | #Yencomgh