The youngest son of Ghanaian business titan Osei Kwame Despite, Saahene, has become quite visible for his unique and compelling sense of fashion.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana!
While his father is notoriously private with his personal life, despite being a prominent business mogul and owner of a media empire, Saahene appears to be the opposite.
The youngest of Osei Kwame Despite continues to beam on his social media handles with his compelling and expensive sense of fashion.
Saahene has been serving his followers on social media, particularly on his Instagram account, with spectacular images of his evolving 'fashion persona'.
In some of his recent frames, Saahene donned a designer outfit with an image of Tupac Shakur embossed on his white short-sleeve shirt over ripped jeans.
Saahene accessorised his looks with a fashion ring on his right hand, an expensive watch, and trendy footwear.
YEN.com.gh takes a closer look at Saahene’s evolving personality in 7 spectacular photos:
1. Saahene rocks a colourful shirt over trendy pants and footwear along with a male purse.
2. Despite's young son shows off his dark shades.
3. Saahene rocks a trendy outfit and footwear with gold watch.
4. The young son of business mogul, Osei Kwame Despite, poses for the camera to capture a moment of style and uniqueness.
5. Saahene attired in African print with trendy silver bracelets.
6. The young fashionista rocks a simple t-shirt over camouflage trousers.
7. Saahene attired in a white long-sleeve shirt with bow-tie over black trousers.
YEN.com.gh recently reported that the first son of Ghanaian business titan Osei Kwame Despite loves his roots and takes pride in flaunting African brands.
Kennedy Asante Osei has been serving Ghanaians with his personal and expensive sense of fashion.
He continues to stun with his African apparel while purposefully highlighting that he takes pride in made-in-Ghana designs.
In some recent images he splashed online, Kennedy glowed for the camera as he posed to capture admirable moments while donning African prints.
Faces of Ghana: 21-year-old female boxer's dream of becoming a world champion:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.