BetKing is a Nigeria-based sports company. The firm is not restricted to football betting alone as it has incorporated cricket, tennis, basketball, and hockey.
Despite being based in Nigeria, Ghanaians can access the website, register, bet, and withdraw cash instantly. For you to use the website effectively, you need to convert Ghanaian Cedes to Nigerian Naira. Below is everything you need to know about BetKing registration process, account verification, deposit, withdrawal, and placing a bet.
How to open BetKing account
Follow the procedure below to open an account:
- Open your browser: Connect to the internet, and head to your App List or the Start Menu if you are using a Windows gadget. Open your favourite browser by tapping on its icon.
- Navigate to BetKing website.
- Tap “Register Now”: This button is on the top bar menu.
4. Choose a unique username.
5. Set a password: It must contain 6 to 15 characters. The chosen password should not contain any spaces.
6. Enter your name: The first text box will contain your first name while the last your surname.
7. Click on the Next button: This green button will take you to the registration's last step.
8. Provide a valid mobile phone and email: You will be contacted via the number you gave or email address.
9. Specify your date of birth: Use the drop-down menus to select the date, month, and year you were born.
10. Indicate your State of Residence: Scroll down until you see your state. Tap on it.
11. Accept the terms and conditions: If you have a Promotion Code, don't forget to enter it before pressing the "Click here to submit" button.
READ ALSO: Top 5 betting companies in Ghana in 2020
How to verify BetKing account
You are required to verify the phone number attached to your profile. You will accrue the following benefits after verification:
- An added layer of security
- Simple password recovery method
- Personalized promotional messages sent to your inbox.
To verify, follow the steps below:
- Click on the "My Account" icon.
- Next to your mobile phone number, you will see a verify button. Click on it.
- A one-time pin code will be sent to your mobile phone. Retrieve it and enter it in the empty field.
- Finally, click on Proceed.
How to deposit funds to your BetKing account
Now that you have an active verified account, the next step should be topping up your account. You can use the following methods to add funds to your profile:
- Interswitch WebPay
- QuickTeller Web
- Pay direct Bank Branch
- GT Online Bank Transfer
- GT Pay
- Bank Instant Deposit
- UBA USSD
- Zenith Bank Mobile Transfer
- QuickTeller ATM Deposit
READ ALSO: 1xBet Ghana: First Deposit Bonus Rules 2019
Follow the procedures below for each method:
For online bank transfer:
- Go to GTB Bank and make sure the site has an SSL certificate
- Log into your bank account by providing your credentials
- On the left side of your screen, click on Payment and Collection.
- Tap Sports and Gaming.
- Select BetKing. If you cannot see it, conduct a quick search.
- Enter your BetKing ID.
- Specify the deposit amount. It should be less than 10,000,000 Naira and more than 100 Naira.
- Tap Continue.
- Choose the account you wish to make payments from.
For GT Pay:
- Tap on the “Deposit Now” button.
- You will be redirected to the GT Pay page, where you will be required to enter your preferred method (Card or Bank).
- Provide the email address that you used to register on BetKing.
- Enter your card details.
- Obtain the OTP and tap Pay.
- The minimum deposit amount is 100 Naira. The maximum figure depends on your card/bank.
For an online bank transfer:
- Go to the GT bank website.
- Click on “GTCollections” at the bottom of the website.
- Select your Deposit amount.
- Choose SV GAMING LTD. If you cannot find the account name, perform a quick search.
- Enter your user ID. This can be found on BetKing’s account top bar.
- Specify the amount and tap Continue.
- Confirm the details. If they are correct, click Confirm to Continue.
- Provide your email address
- Tap Continue.
- You will be charged 50 Naira for processing your deposit.
- Walk to any QuickTeller or Interswitch enabled ATM
- Insert your card
- Enter your PIN
- Choose Pay Bill or QuickTeller option on the ATM.
- Select the account type
- The merchant code for BetKing is 04314801
- Your Customer Reference is your BetKing User ID found on the top bar section if you are logged into your account.
- Enter the deposit amount
- Provide your phone number
- Tap Proceed to complete the transaction. You will be charged a processing fee of 100 Naira.
To use their USSD code:
- Open your phone app
- Dial *966*6*7842#
- Call using the SIM card linked to your bank account
- Enter your 6-digit user PIN
- Specify the amount
- Authenticate the transaction by providing your PIN
- You will receive a notification if the transaction was a success.
Internet banking for Zenith Bank customers is as follows:
- Log into their account using the mobile app or internet banking platform.
- Tap the menu button
- Choose Payment and Collection
- Set the category to Gaming
- The biller should be BetKing.
- Specify the amount
- Enter your 6-digit user ID
- Tap Continue to complete the steps.
- You will be charged 100 Naira for the transaction.
You can also walk into any Zenith Bank branch. Deposit your cash to the following account:
- Name: BetKing
- Account number: 1130076192
- User ID: The 6-digit code on the top bar of your BetKing profile
- Depositor’s name: Enter your name as it appears on your account
You will also be asked to provide your mobile number, address, or even cheque number if you pay with a personal cheque.
Follow the steps below once you log into your account:
- Tap “Deposit Now” from your account
- Choose Interswitch Webpay
- Enter the amount you need to deposit
- You will be redirected to their official page
- Enter your card details
- Click Pay
- Provide the One-Time Password sent to your mobile phone
If you love using the old-fashioned way of branch deposit, BetKing has got you covered. You will need to walk into any of the following banks manually:
- Heritage Bank
- Eco Bank
- Citi Bank
- Access Bank
- Wema Bank
- Unity Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Skye Bank
- First Bank
Fill out the deposit slip. Leave the account number section blank. Your reference number should be your user ID. Specify the amount and finally take the slip to the cashier. Tell him or her that you wish to deposit funds to your BetKing account via Pay direct.
To use internet banking transfer:
- Log into your internet banking account.
- If you are not registered, click on Instant Registration.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on Bills and Payment from your Account Menu.
- Enter your account number.
- Choose “Betting and Lottery.”
- Search for BetKing
- Specify your deposit amount
- Type in your 6-digit User ID
- Tap “Continue”.
- Confirm the transaction
- A one-time pin code will be sent to your gadget. Enter it and click Submit.
- You will be charged 100 Naira for the transaction processing.
To use the UBA USSD code:
- Dial *919*26*, enter the amount then#.
- Process the call using your UBA registered SIM card.
- Enter your PIN
- Choose the account you wish to make the payment from.
- Enter your 6-digit User ID
- Verify the details
- You will be charged a processing fee of 20 Naira
You can also walk into any UBA bank branch and deposit any amount through UBA COLLECT. You only need to fill in the deposit slip, enter the account name and number as BetKing, write your 6-digit User ID, amount, and finally take it to the cashier.
BetKing promotions and bonuses
Currently, the online bookmaker is offering a 100% welcome bonus to all new customers. You need to register, deposit cash, and activate your Welcome Bonus.
You cannot withdraw the bonus amount or stake on the virtual platform with it.
To access other promotions and bonuses, go to the Promotions tab.
How to place a bet on BetKing
Use the following steps:
- Log into your account.
- Select the sport of choice.
- Choose a tournament.
- Click Proceed.
- Set all your preferred markets, and your selections will be automatically added to your bet slip.
- Enter the betting amount and tap “Proceed.” The minimum stake on BetKing is 100 Naira.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear on your screen. Press “Confirm”
You have successfully placed a bet.
How to withdraw from BetKing
Use the steps below:
- Go to the “My Account” section.
- Click on Withdraw.
3. Tap the drop-down arrow
4. Select your bank
5. Enter your bank details
6. Enter the amount
7. Tap Accept
How long does it take to withdraw from BetKing? All the withdrawals are subject to audit. You should wait for up to 24 hours for your account to be finally credited.
Reach the customer care via the following channels:
- Physical location: 29, Pade Odanye Close, Off Alhaji Jimoh, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Opening hours: 24/7 Monday through Sunday
- Phone number: 01-2777247
- WhatsApp: 09014777247
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @betkingng, @betkinghelp
- Facebook: @betkingng
- Instagram: @betkingng
- Website: betking.com
BetKing registration, account verification, depositing funds, placing a bet, and withdrawing funds are simple. If you are using a mobile phone or tablet, you can navigate to their mobile plus or lite websites via the procedure outlined above.
Disclaimer: This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be solely relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility.