Popular Ghanaian Kumawood actress and producer, Tracey Boakye, has shown that even after a few months of childbirth, she can look fashionable.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Nine months of pregnancy is said to be a long journey of joy and transformation for women
Most women take six months to one year to regain their full figure after childbirth.
But some others also pick up their form after a month or two.
About three months ago, Tracey Boakye announced to the world that she had delivered a baby girl.
Though she is yet to fully unveil her baby, Lucille Nana Akua Nhyira, Tracey Boakye to her fans, has been teasing them by dropping photos of the baby without showing her face.
Tracey also quickly picked up her form and started giving fashion goals on her Instagram page.
She has been slaying in most of the photos she shares for her fans while flaunting her new look after childbirth.
She usually flaunts her beautiful curvy body and flat tummy to show that she is really working hard to get her figure back.
YEN.com.gh brings you some of the trendy photos of Tracey Boakye after she gave birth to her daughter.
1. Tracy Boakye looking fashionable in a beautiful yellow dress
2. Tracey Boakye in a beautiful multi-coloured dress posing like a boss lady
3. Tracey Boakye looking dapper in a beautiful blue dress
4. Tracey Boakye flaunts her flat tummy and curvy body in red dress
5. Tracey Boakye slaying in a pink dress
6. Tracey Boakye flaunts her flat tummy in a yellow top and jeans
7. Tracey Boakye in her splendid corporate look
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!