Highlife sensation, Kuami Eugene, has held a party after his triumph at the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA).
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
The Obiaa To hitmaker was named Artiste of the Year at the 21st edition of VGMA held on Saturday, August 29, 2020.
Kuami Eugene's win came as a surprise to many as Sarkodie and Kofi Kinaata had been considered as hot favourites to pick the award.
Following his win, Kuami Eugene and his record label, Lynx Entertainment which is owned by Richie Mensah, held a party in celebration.
Dubbed 'appreciation party', the sensational singer's had family, friends, colleagues, and other industry players joining him to celebrate his achievement.
Among those spotted at the party were Eugene's Lynx colleague, KiDi; songstresses Adina Thembi, and Sista Afia; music duo Keche; singer Krymi, among others.
Videos from the party sighted by YEN.com.gh show it was a night full of bliss with performances from all the music artistes who attended.
YEN.com.gh brings you videos of some of the best moments from Kuami Eugene's party.
1. Kuami Eugene starts his performance at the party:
READ ALSO: VGMA 2020: Kelvynboy angrily walks out after missing out on award
2. Labelmate, KiDi, joins Kuami Eugene on stage:
3. And the two became three as Adina joined them:
4. Keche were on hand to perform their hit song, No Dulling, with Kuami Eugene:
5. Singer Sister Afia also came through:
6. Krymi also got the party goers jamming:
7. Ahkan of Ruff and Smooth fame also performed at Kuami Eugene's party:
8. Yblaq was present to support:
9. Kuami Eugene performing his latest track Open Gate:
10. Deadpeepol also joined Kuami Eugene on stage:
11. And Kuami Eugene showed his rapping skills on stage too:
She took to Twitter to share a photo of him and patted him on the back over the win.
Fameye rose to the occasion and overcame some tough competition to win Best New Artiste Of The Year.
Meanwhile, Ghanaian Hip-hop artiste Edward Kofi Agyemang Amoah, popularly known as Kofi Mole, stunned the whole of Ghana with a first time outing of his young son.
On Day 2 of the ongoing Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, the Don’t Be Late singer appeared on the Red Carpet with the young man who was dressed in the same outfit as his dad.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page