Many Ghanaian celebrities and businesspeople have been known for putting up luxurious places of abode for themselves and some of them love to show them off on social media.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
With the recent trends regarding sugar daddies who have sponsored ladies to purchase some mansions, different videos have surfaced.
YEN.com.gh takes a step back to look at some of the nicest mansions that have been owned and flaunted by top icons in Ghana, both men and women alike.
READ ALSO: Ghanaians who believed rumours about Joe Mettle and Berla Mundi react after his wedding
It should be stated, however, that the list is not exhaustive at all.
1. Tracey Boakye showing off the interior of a mansion in a subtle manner:
2. Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, revealing different portions of her house while playing with her son.
READ ALSO: Ghanaians display amazing motorbike skills on busy road in video
3. Ghanaian acclaimed billionaire, Cheddar, revealing his $7 million in Bel Air, California
4. Talented Ghanaian footballer Asamoah Gyan's $3 mansion
5. Bisa Kdei's million-dollar mansion that was built from scratch
READ ALSO: I have stopped the sugar daddy business after finding Christ - Joyce Dzidzor
6. Breathtaking internal views of Dr Osei Kwame Despite's mansion
In a separate video, Livingstone Etse Satekla has returned to massive action as he has been featured on the renowned American channel, Cable News Network (CNN).
In the video sighted by YEN.com.gh on the Instagram handle of She_Loves_Stonebwoy, the artiste was being starred on CNN whilst a lady was heard hailing him in the background.
This comes on the back of a conflict that ensued between the artiste, popularly known as Stonebwoy's camp and that of Sarkodie.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Vox Pop: Mahama or Akufo-Addo? Who deserves to win Election 2020? | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!