Ghanaian Actress and film producer, Tracey Boakye, and singer Mzbel have been going all out at each other for the past few weeks.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The two celebrities took social media to wash their dirty linens in public.
Tracey Boakye publicly accused Mzbel of chasing her 'sugar daddy. The two Ghanaian celebrities have been referring to the man they have in common as 'Papa No'.
Though both ladies have not been able to publicly give the identity of their 'sugar daddy', several people have been trying to connect the dots with the man both ladies have in common.
However, both Tracey and Mzbel play instrumental roles in former president John Dramani Mahama's campaign in the 2012 and 2016 elections.
YEN.com.gh brings you five times Tracey Boakye and Mzbel meet former president Mahama.
1. Tracey Boakye taking a selfie former President John Mahama during the 2012 elections
2. Mzbel and her son hanging out with Mahama
3. Tracey Boakye and her former best friend Gloria Kani on the campaign ground with former President Mahama
4. Mzbel seriously working on campaign strategies with Mahama
5. Mzbel hugging Mahama during 2012 campaign
"My GHC 8000 cash got burnt in my shop at Shiashie" - Food vendor cries out | #Yencomgh
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.