For about two weeks now, Kumawood actress, Tracey Boakye and Mzbel have been trending in the media for fighting over an NDC sugar daddy now called Papa No.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
It appears the woes of embattled Kumawood actress Tracey Boakye are far from over as her Papa No saga keeps trending in the media.
YEN.com.gh has gathered 10 facts about the whole brouhaha for our cherished readers.
1. How it started: The whole issue started with Mzbel granting an interview and mentioned Tracey Boakye’s name.
According to Mzbel, Tracey is known to put everything she does on social media even when she was sh*tting.
Though Mzbel claimed to be joking, Tracey took the matter seriously and insulted Mzbel.
In her pronouncements, Tracey revealed that she and Mzbel were dating the same sugar daddy who is an NDC big man.
2. Benefits from Papa No: Tracey mocked Mzbel for living in a rented apartment while she boasted about living in a plush East Legon house bought for her by their sugar daddy.
By her words, Tracey wanted to show Mzbel that the sugar daddy loved her more and prefers her to Mzbel.
3. How Papa No came about: Throughout their social media fight, Tracey and Mzbel have refrained from mentioning the name of the sugar daddy and only referred to him as Papa No, meaning the man.
Also, Tracey’s former best friend, Gloria Kani, used the term Papa No when she started exposing the dirty acts of Tracey. The two have fallen out of each other and are no longer friends.
4. A new song: Then came a new song from Barima Sidney simply titled Papa No. Sidney sang of how powerful and sexually active the Papa No is that he could get young women like Tracey and Mzbel fighting over him.
5. NDC bigwigs threat: Barima Sidney has revealed that some NDC personalities have called and threatened to bring a lawsuit against him. He said the party people accused him of damaging Mahama’s image with his song.
6. Who is Papa No?: Outspoken NPP MP, Kennedy Agyapong, has said that the Papa No is former president John Dramani Mahama, who is also the flagbearer of the NDC into the 2020 election.
In an earlier report by YEN.com.gh, Agyapong narrated how Mahama ended up buying three houses for Tracey in other to avoid being blackmailed.
7. The blackmail video: Ken Agyapong has said that he has a video on his possession which Boakye is using to blackmail Mahama to do everything she wants. He said the video was also sent to a top female journalist whom he is also going to expose soon.
8. Papa No is not the only one sleeping with Tracey: It has been revealed that Papa No is not the only one who had been sleeping with Tracey Boakye. Ken Agyapong told the story of how A-Plus slept with Tracey without paying one cedi. The story of how Dr. Kwaku Oteng also slept with Tracey was narrated. YEN.com.gh published the details and identities of six of the men who have slept with Tracey, including two men of God.
9. Tracey cries over betrayal: Tracey Boakye has cried that the NDC has betrayed her in times like this. The actress said after risking her life for the party, the NDC has turned its back on her at the time that she needed the party’s support. Tracey said she has received threatening messages from big personalities in the NDC over the Papa No saga.
10. Mahama is not the Papa No: Tracey has maintained her stand that the Papa No is not former president Mahama, asking Kennedy Agyapong and Ghanaians at large to leave the man and his family alone. While tight-lipped on who this Papa No is, Tracey said she wants to keep her affairs private.
"John Mahama can create 1 million jobs in 8 years" - Sam George | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.