The governing New Patriotic Party has on this August 22, 2020, launched its manifesto ahead of the 2020 presidential and parliamentary elections.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The grand event took place at Cape Coast in the Central Region of Ghana and saw many government officials and other prominent party faithful in attendance.
YEN.com.gh compiles some of the most heartwarming, adorable, powerful, colourful, amazing, unmissable and captivating moments from the beautiful event.
READ ALSO: Moment gorilla cares for its baby after delivery captured in images
READ ALSO: Man suspected to have taken 'sakawa' captured moving like snake in broad-daylight
1. Nana Akufo-Addo and Bawumia captured in casual moments
2. NPP faithful excitedly taking a selfie with the 4More4Nana sign
3. Deputy minister, Okoe Boye spotted in his customized face mask
4. A shot of beautiful ladies holding up placards of the major achievements of Nana Akufo-Addo over the last four years
READ ALSO: Everyone I have helped has forgotten about me except Akrobeto - Veteran actress
5. A beautiful 4More4Nana shot with the flagbearer of the NPP himself
6. A section of honourable women including the Minister for Communication, Hon Ursula Owusu-Ekuful
7. A powerful picture of Alan Kyeremanteng in a serious mood
READ ALSO: Pretty Ghanaian policewomen join the Putuu challenge with amazing choreography
8. A nice shot that was taken behind an identified personality, summarizing what the movement is all about
9. Beautiful shot of a huge figure that represents the New Patriotic Party
Meanwhile, independent candidate for the 2020 General Elections, Marricke Kofi Gane, urges Ghanaians to do away with the norm of switching power between NDC and NPP.
Marricke Kofi Gane has expressed the idea on multiple occasions including his famous video sighted by YEN.com.gh titled 'Declaration of Intent' which marked the start of his campaign to be president.
On this particular occasion, Marricke mentioned that if the current way politics is being played out in Ghana keeps ongoing, another 60 years will be lost before Ghanaians know it.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Thousands line up in Takoradi to welcome President Akufo-Addo | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!