Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Barbara Mahama is the wife of the deceased Major Mahama whose life was ended in a sad mob incident that occurred on Monday, May 29, 2017.
The beautiful lady was left with two handsome children that she had with her husband before the untimely incident took him away into eternity.
It has been more than three years since that happened and the latest photos of Barbara show that, although she may never be able to completely forget about her late husband, she smiles again, at least.
Check out seven of her beautiful photos gathered by YEN.com.gh:
1. Beaming with smiles while ready to step out for the day
2. A calm beautiful shot that was taken on one sunny day in a home setting
3. Adorable moment capturing Barbara and some close friends
4. Barbara stunning in an official attire in what appears to be an after-work or before-evening-service-shot
5. A collage of stunning photos as Barbara glows in her African prints
6. The beautiful young widow with her two adorable kids as they prepared to step out one morning
7. Adorable shots of Barbara as she glows as usual during an outing
In other news by YEN.com.gh, Ghanaian single mother of 12 by name, Abena Panin, has revealed that she gave birth to that many children because she wanted to have a baby girl.
Narrating her story to Crimecheckfoundation, the 42-year-old mother indicated that life has become so hard, feeding the children is a big problem as she cares for them alone.
Heartbreakingly, she disclosed that eight of her boys have not even been circumcised because of a lack of money when they were given birth to.
Okada riders in Accra react to Mahama's promise to legalize their operations in Ghana | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!