- Renowned Black Panther actor, Chadwick Boseman, has died at 43
- Chadwick died of colon cancer which he was diagnosed with in 2016
- He reportedly died at his home in Los Angeles surrounded by his family
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Chadwick Boseman, the lead actor in the famous Black Panther movie, was reported to have passed on after battling Colon Cancer for 4 years.
Even in his weak moments he made the best out of his life.
It was during these four years he starred in some of the most talked about movies one of which is our very own Black Panther which focused more on the black race.
YEN.com.gh has compiled 9 photos that proves that he didn't allow the sickness to pin him down, but enjoyed his life to the fullest.
1. Even in his sick days, he had the courage to pray for others
2. His sickness did not prevent him from showing up in public
3. He attended movie premieres
4. Chadwick looked forward to having a good time
5. In 2018 he spent his birthday with kids
6. It was obvious he had so much fan on the set of this movie.
7. Movie was obviously something he loved.
8. Some fun time with his Black Panther wife
9. He has always been an advocate of Black lives.
In a report sighted by YEN.com.gh on the verified Twitter handle of the actor, it was clearly stated that the famous Black actor died of colon cancer that he has been battling for a while now.
Boseman, whose career's honour was to bring King T'Challa to life in Black Panther, died at his home in the Los Angeles area with his wife and family by his side.
Star Gist: Edem shares the inspiration behind his new EP; Moodswings | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!