Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The 2020 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA 2020) happened in grand style on August 29, 2020, with many glamourous moments as expected.
One of the most sought-for photos from awards ceremonies is the red-carpet moments that show how some of the top icons graced the occasion.
YEN.com.gh captures nine of those unmissable moments from the VGMA 2020.
1. When Kidi hit the red-carpet for a short question-and-answer session
2. Sista Afia in her all-black outfit
3. The gorgeous trio, Anita, Chrystal and Abena Korkor who stunned everyone with their looks
4. When the Things Fall Apart hitmaker, Kofi Kinaata hit the red carpet
5. J. Derobie, the Winner of VGMA 21 Reggae/Dancehall Song of the Year
6. The most adorable Adina looking all glamorous
7. The ever-beautiful Berla Mundi, who was a co-emcee of the star-studded event
8. The Drip Eternal
9. When Lexis Bill & James Ardiner decided to do pushups
The Nothing I Get hitmaker's baby mama took to her social media page to congratulate her man for making all of them proud.
In a post sighted by YEN.com.gh on the Instagram page of the singer's girlfriend, she shared a photo of the talented musician and added a short but powerful message.
Star Gist: Edem shares the inspiration behind his new EP; Moodswings | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!