Deadly strike: Python bites man's manhood while sitting in toilet

Deadly strike: Python bites man's manhood while sitting in toilet

- Siraphop Masukarat was sitting on the toilet while at the same time watching videos on his phone when he felt a sudden piercing pain on his penis

- The teenager said he only discovered he had been bitten by the reptile when he saw its head sprout from the toilet bowl

- The 18-year-old was rushed to the hospital where doctors recommended three stitches at the tip of the sex organ

Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in

Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana

A teenager in Thailand has had one of the worst experiences in his life after a snake bit his manhood while he was using a toilet.

Siraphop Masukarat was sitting on the toilet while at the same time watching videos on his phone on Tuesday, September 8, when he felt a sudden sharp pain on his penis.

Daily Mail.

Siraphop Masukarat was rushed to the hospital where doctors advised three stitches. Photo: Daily Mail.
Source: UGC

READ ALSO: Kofi Kinaata reveals what he will do to Delay if they ever get locked in a room alone (video)

Speaking to Daily Mail about the horrifying ordeal, Siraphop said he only discovered he was bitten by the reptile when he saw its head sprout from the toilet bowl.

"'I was using the toilet but a few moments after I sat down, I suddenly felt pain in my penis. I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet. Then there was blood everywhere," he recounted.

The 18-year-old was rushed to the hospital where doctors recommended three stitches at the tip of the sex organ.

Daily Mail.

Aftermath of the horrifying experience. Photo: Daily Mail.
Source: UGC

The wound was also treated with an antibiotic wash to kill any bacteria from the python's poison if any.

His mother soon called in animal handlers who rushed to her home so as to rescue the college student who was obviously writhing in untold pain.

The shaken woman who was short of words was at pains to figure out how the snake got into her house and into the toilet.

"It could have been through the drain connected to the toilet. I know the snake really hurt my son but I'm relieved it was only a non-venomous python. If it was a cobra, he would be dead," she explained.

Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?

Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page

Source: Yen

Online view pixel