Kofi Fori narrates how fire from his air condition burnt down his house

Kofi Fori narrates how fire from his air condition burnt down his house

- Actor Koo Fori has narrated how his house caught fire

- He said he noticed fire emanating from his air condition in his living room

- Koo Fori said everything in the hall got burnt and only the freezer was left

Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in

Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana

Ghanaian comic actor, Koo Fori, has spoken on the recent fire outbreak that razed down his house in the first week in September.

He delved into the origin of the fire and the items that were destroyed as a result.

Speaking in a video sighted by YEN.com.gh, Koo Fori said the incident happened on the night of Sunday, September 5, 2020.

Kofi Fori narrates how fire from his air condition burnt down his house

Kofi Fori flaunting his cars. Photo credit: @koofori
Source: Original

READ ALSO: Fella Makafui incurs wrath of fans for describing them as lazy

He said he had some visitors and went to see them off in the evening. On coming back, Koo Fori said he went straight to his bedroom to charge his phone.

While in the bedroom, the actor said he switched on the television and saw that Ghana’s Most Beautiful was showing on TV3 and he decided to watch.

Suddenly, Koo Fori said his TV went off, and so he pulled the curtains in the bedroom to see if there was light outside the room.

The actor said upon checking the socket, he decided to move to the hall to continue watching his TV show.

READ ALSO: Di Asa winner and model PM twerks in new video; crowd goes gaga

Upon coming into the hall, Koo Fori said he saw that the hall was filled with smoke and he had difficulty breathing.

Just then, he saw fire emitting from the air condition, but he could not help the situation because the smoke was becoming unbearable and breathing nearly impossible.

Koo Fori said he decided to step out of the room and all he heard behind him was “boom”. Fire was all over the place.

READ ALSO: Nana Ama McBrown and Bulldog dance as she whines on him

The actor said he began screaming for help and calling on his next-door, neighbour who came around, followed by other people in the area.

Koo Fori said he lost everything in the hall and fortunately for him, the fire did not spread to catch his cars parked outside.

I gave up because my car keys were inside. The fire kept spreading and all I cared about then was my cars because the house was already gone,” Koo Fori added.

Subscribe to watch new videos

The actor recently held a 10-year anniversary for his wife who died shortly when his house got burnt.

READ ALSO: Multilingual John Dumelo speaks Ga in new video; fans surprised

Kofi Kinaata's full performance at VGMA21 | #Yencomgh

Subscribe to watch new videos

READ ALSO: MzVee twerks in her plush living room; flaunts her curves in new video

Have national and human interest issues to discuss?

Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?

Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.

Source: Yen.com.gh

Online view pixel