Jackie Appiah has been rated as one of Ghana’s most fashionable and decent female celebrities.
Beautiful Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah is known not only for her talented acting skills but also, for being fashionable and decent.
Appiah has proven that being a fashionista and a stylist does not necessarily mean one going without proper coverings.
She has found her way deep into the hearts of Ghanaian fashion and movie lovers with ease.
READ ALSO: Davido becomes part of the cast for Hollywood movie Coming to America
YEN.com.gh brings you 7 of the best photos Jackie Appiah has shared so far in 2020.
1. Dazzling in pink and black: The ever gorgeous Jackie Appiah dazzles in her stunning black and pink outfit.
Her stylish top with maxi hands would never escape anyone's attention.
Jackie's trousers also sweep the floor as she rested comfortably in the chair. Clearly, another name for fashion could be Jackie.
2. Madam Corporate: Jackie also gave a perfect corporate style in this photo.
That was when she was announced at the brand ambassador for Perla Drinking Mineral Water.
READ ALSO: Indian man married to Ghanaian lady celebrates 4 years wedding anniversary
3. She looks gorgeous also in a very long dress that got her body completely covered:
4. Even during vacations Jackie Appiah looks gorgeous, beautiful and smart. Her signature smile cannot also be overlooked:
READ ALSO: Shatta Wale’s 4-year-old son Majesty reads fluently in new video; fans amazed
5. Jackie shows off fine legs and class in this photo as well as she dazzles in an all-white attire:
6. The beautiful Jackie is full of swag as well:
7. Jackie again dazzles in black and yellow:
READ ALSO: Wife of Despite's son sets up new clothing line called KENCY; Fadda Dickson models for her (photos)
Meanwhile, Jackie was in the news recently for showing skin in a photo she took with Yvonne Okoro, Okoro's younger sister, and Joselyn Dumas.
She was also in the news for flaunting her classy and luxurious living room that got many people admiring her more on social media.
Again, Appiah put her ultramodern kitchen on display in a video published earlier by YEN.com.gh.
Her son, Damien Peter Agyemang, also flaunted their bathroom in a photo that was also published earlier.
No wonder her colleague actresses admire her as Moesha Boduong once expressed the desire to be like Jackie Appiah.
READ ALSO: 7 stunning photos of Yvonne Nelson in 2020 that prove she's a goddess of the camera
VGMA21 full performances | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Source: Yen Newspaper