Greater Accra region's Naa Dedei Botchwey, defied all the odds and was adjudged the winner of 2020's edition of TV3's Ghana's Most Beautiful pageant (GMB 2020).
At the grand final held on Sunday, September 20, 2020, Naa emerged triumphant over five other contestants to take the crown after they gave her a run for her money.
Ardent followers of the show would attest to the fact that Naa Botchwey wasconsistent performer on every night.
Naa had been winning plaudits with her performances throughout the 14 weeks the show had been running and managed to win the "star performer" accolade three times.
Today, YEN.com.gh brings you 10 pretty photos of Naa Botchwey that prove she was "Queen Already" even before the competition began.
1. A pose at the beach
2. Apart from her beauty, she is an excellent cook as well
3. A real African woman through and through
4. When she put her beautiful legs on display in her African print
5. Even in a black and white photo while wearing a nose mask, Naa slayed it
6. She got her swag on in this photo as she sang her song
7. When she won the Most Innovative Contestant as a man. Even if she switches gender, Nass would be a 'beautiful man'
8. Naa dazzles even in this 'no make up' photo
9. Sitting pretty while waiting to be served
10. She is a warrior queen, jungle survivor and a conqueror of mountains
Naa now becomes Greater Accra's first-ever GMB queen after many had come so close to touching the crown.
Now queen, Naa took home a brand new car, cash of GHC10,000, trip to Dubai, and a high-end smartphone with free data package for a year.
She also received a sponsorship package from GTP for the supply of cloth for the next one-year among other prizes.
Ahafo region's Abena took the first runner-up position and walked away with a cash prize of GC8,000, a trip to Dubai, among other prizes.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome.
Get interactive via our Facebook page.