- Bugatti La Volture Noire is the most expensive car in the world, towering over other big automobile brands like Royce Rolls and Mercedes Benz
- Rolls Royce Sweptail known for its classiness comes after La Volture Noire at a $13 million price tag
- Leykan Hypersport and Bugatti Veyron both go for $3.4 million with the former placed at the ninth position and the latter 10th
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
While cars could be considered a basic need for some as a tool of mobility, they are luxuries to other people who think vehicles are accessories of wealth.
According to Digital Trends, there are 10 most expensive cars in the world as far as 2020 is concerned.
On that list, Bugatti La Volture Noire tops all with a big price tag of $19 million . As popular as Rolls Royce is among the rich, you would think it would knock off Bugatti.
READ ALSO: Hajia4Reall: Mona Montrage drops hot bikini video from Tanzania
Rather, it came second place with Sweptail model which currently sells for $13 million (N4,953,000,000), a whopping $5 million cheaper than Bugatti.
Different models of Bugatti cars dominate the list as the brand occupies the third, fifth, and 10th position.
READ ALSO: Daddy's boy: Adjetey Anang shows off son as they twin in 2 beautiful African prints (photos)
The least expensive cars on the list are Bugatti Veyron and Leykan Hypersport with a price tag of $3.4 million.
Below are, therefore, the full list of the cars and their prices:
1. Bugatti La Volture Noire - $19 million
READ ALSO: Shatta Wale's girl flaunts beautiful curvy body in new hot photos
2. Rolls Royce Sweptail - $13 million
READ ALSO: Piesie Esther: Gospel singer gives birth to her 4th child (photo, video)
3. Bugatti Centodieci - $8.9 million
4. Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero - $8 million
5. Bugatti Divo - $5.9million
6. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita $4.8 million
7. Lamborghini Veneno - $4.5 million
8. Lamborghini Sian - $3.6 million
9. Leykan Hypersport - $3.4 million
10. Bugatti Veyron $3.4 million
Meanwhile, it was earlier reported that a team of engineers led by Alex Ephraim Akwiwu produced a car called IYI Celebrity, with locally-sourced materials.
The company, Ephraim and Jeoana Akwiwu Auto Shop, launched the car in Owerri, the capital of Imo state.
It should be noted that Alex was trained in Europe as an automobile engineer. He is also the CEO of the company that built the IYI Celebrity.
The CEO said that the plan to go into local production of vehicles began in 2011, an idea which was later made possible with the application of advanced technology in motor production and maintenance.
Young female student cautions fellow students not jubilate after completing J.S.S | #Yencomgh
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!