Glitz Africa, a premium lifestyle and fashion magazine has held its annual Ghana Woman Of The Year Honours (GWOTYH).
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
The 2020 edition, the fifth ever, came off on Saturday, September 26, 2020, at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
Themed 'Women Inspiring Women', the night saw the celebration of outstanding Ghanaian women who have excelled and made great impacts in various fields in their various fields of endeavour.
Others were Deputy Bank of Ghana Governor Elsie Addo Awadzi, KNUST Vice-Chancellor, Professor Rita Akosua Dickson, and many more.
Apart from the honours, there were lots of great fashion on display on the red carpet as honourees and other guests appeared at the event.
YEN.com.gh has put together some of the best red carpet looks as captured at GWOTYH 2020.
1. Actress Nana Ama McBrown:
2. Communication Minister and MP Ursula Owusu-Ekuful:
3. Former First Lady Nana Konadu Agyemang-Rawlings:
4. UTV and Peace FM presenter Afia Pokuaa 'Vim Lady':
5. Songstress Efya:
6. TV3 presenter Berla Mundi:
7. Asaase Radio presenter Naa Ashorkor:
8. Former Deputy Minister of Tourism and Creative Arts Dzifa Gomashie:
9. Citi TV presenter AJ Sarpong:
10. Adom TV/FM's Akumaa Mama Zimbi:
11. Media personality Anita Erskine was the MC for the night:
12. Gender Minister Cynthia Mamle Morrison:
13. Citi FM/TV's Frema Adunyame:
14. Chief of Staff Frema Opare
In other news, Nana Ama McBrown has been featured in an American movie titled Coming To Africa
A trailer of the movie which is expected to be released in October has popped up ahead of the release.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page