Cindy Ofori Sarpong, one of the daughters of businessman Dr Ernest Ofori Sarpong of Special Ice has married.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Cindy got married to her fiance, Richard Pepera, in a traditional wedding ceremony held at East Legon in Accra.
The beautiful marriage ceremony which came off on Thursday, October 8, 2020, was a big and lavish event.
Many Ghanaian stars were in attendance to support the couple and their families.
Videos from the wedding which flooded social media showed the likes of Daddy Lumba, Amakye Dede, Nana Ama McBrown, Kwadwo Nkansah 'Lil Win', Becca, Tagoe Sisters, among others were present.
YEN.com.gh has gathered some of the best videos of celebrities at the wedding of Cindy and Richard.
1. D-Black and Sefa meet McBrown, Fadd a Dickson, Kennedy Osei, and others at the ceremony:
2. McBrown, Lil Win, Becca, and Emelia Brobbey dance as Akwaboah performs:
3. Tagoe Sisters perform at the wedding:
4. McBrown and Emelia Brobbey dance as Daughters of Glorious Jesus perform:
5. Kennedy Osei and McBrown dance to Kofi Kinaata's performance:
6. Daddy Lumba was present and sprayed money on the couple:
7. Sammy Kufuor at the wedding another guest:
8. A closer look at Becca:
The wedding of Cindy comes almost eight months after the wedding of Despite' son, Kennedy Osei, and Tracy (nee Ameyaw).
Just like Kennedy's, Cindy's wedding has started on a very promising note and is also head on its way to becoming one of the best ever.
And Kennedy was on hand with his brothers to support Cindy who is like a sister to them because of their father's relationship with Ofori Sarpong.
In a video sighted by YEN.com.gh on social media, the 'Despite Boys' were seen wearing all-white kaftans as they stormed the marriage grounds.
The one leading the charge was Kennedy Osei, the first son of Osei Kwame Despite who were all present to support their sister who was getting hitched.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page