- The wedding of Cindy Ofori Sarpong is currently underway at the North Kaneshie Presby Church in Accra
- Videos have popped up showing the first scenes at the wedding
- While the bride was walked down the aisle by her father, Dr Renest Ofori Sarpong, the groom arrived wi, Richard Peprah, arrived with his mother
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
The white wedding of Cindy Ofori Sarpong, one of the daughters of businessman Dr Ernest Ofori Sarpong of Special Ice fame, is currently underway.
Cindy got married to her fiance, Richard Peprah, in a beautiful traditional wedding at East Legon in Accra on Thursday, October 8, 2020.
As Christians, the young couple is completing their marriage ceremony with a white wedding in a church.
As exclusively reported by YEN.com.gh, Cindy and Richard's church wedding is being held at the Presbyterian Church of Ghana at North Kaneshie in Accra.
The wedding which was scheduled to start at 2:00 pm has been delayed by a few hours because of a heavy downpour which caused flooding in parts of Accra.
That notwithstanding, the wedding has commenced and YEN.com.gh has chanced upon some of the first scenes at the venue.
1. First look at Cindy Ofori Sarpong, the beautiful bride:
2. The groom, Richard Peprah, arrives in church with his mother and groomsmen:
3. Dr Ernest Ofori Sarpong walks his daughter down the aisle with Osei Kwame Despite right behind them:
Meanwhile, video from the as popped up showing the load of dowry items Richard Peprah presented to Cindy's family.
The video of Cindy's dowry items has stirred a lot of reactions among social media. While many have been impressed, others have described it as too much.
Earlier, YEN.com.gh reported that Lil Win, McBrown, Becca, and Emelia Brobbey stole the show at the wedding with their dance moves.
The four hit the dancefloor when Akwaboah came up on stage to perform one of his latest songs, Posti Me.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page