Cindy Ofori Sarpong, the daughter of Special Ice owner Dr Ernest Ofori Sarpong and her husband, Richard Pepera have been trending on social media in the last few days.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Their trend comes from the plush marriage ceremony the two just had which has been dubbed as #Ciri2020.
As earlier reported by YEN.com.gh, the couple started their marriage ceremony with a lavish traditional wedding on Thursday, October 8, 2020.
Photographers have finally released the official photos from the traditional wedding of Cindy and Richard showing the very best moments of the ceremony.
YEN.com.gh has put together 20 of the most beautiful official photos.
1. Cindy dances with her sisters and members of her bridal team:
2. Cindy smiles as with Richard standing close by:
3. Cindy and Richard in a loved-up pose:
4. Another splendid shot of the couple:
5. Richard and Cindy hold hands:
6. The couple smiling:
7. Richard and Cindy taking strides:
8. A bridesmaid speaks to the groom:
9. A look at Cindy's bridesmaids:
10. Cindy looks in the sky:
11. Richard changes from kente cloth into a boubou:
12. Osei Kwame Despite and the bride's father, Ernest Ofori Sarpong in chat:
13. Daddy Lumba, Despite, and Emelia Brobbey in a pose:
14. McBrown, Tagoe Sisters, Fadda Dickson, and Lil Win watching proceedings:
15. McBrown and Lil Win in a beautiful pose:
16. McBrown, Becca, and Emelia Brobbey:
17. McBrown, Kennedy Osei, and Becca:
18. Despite and Daddy Lumba in a chat:
19. Kennedy Osei in the midst of ladies:
20. A final and closer look at Cindy's beauty:
Meanwhile, the wife of Ofori Sarpong, Serwaa, has been spotted on social media for the first time.
Mrs Serwaa Ofori Sarpong was seen at the white wedding of their daughter, Cindy, and Richard Pepera on Saturday, October 10, 2020.
Videos of Madam Serwaa sighted by YEN.com.gh show her to be a very stylish and beautiful mother.
Mrs Ofori Sarpong was also spotted at the grand wedding reception for Cindy and Richard which came off at the Kempinski Hotel.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page