YEN.com.gh earlier reported that Ghanaian comic actor Clemento Suarez, known in private life as Clement Ashiteye, had got married.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Clemento Suarez got married in a beautiful traditional wedding with his fiancee in Kumasi on Saturday, October 24, 2020.
While our first report published photos from the wedding, there had been some scepticism about it as many stars use such 'stunts' to promote their projects to just to trend on social media.
But Clemento Suarez's wedding is no stunt as it has been confirmed by some friends and credible bloggers.
More photos and videos have been shared on social media showing the actor dancing with his wife as well as posing with some of his celebrity friends.
Among those spotted with Clemento Suarez in the photos are Lawyer Nti, his co-counsel in the Keje vs Makola TV series, and fellow comedian Foster Romanus who were part of his groomsmen.
YEN.com.gh brings more of the photos and videos from Clemento Suarez's traditional wedding as sighted on the popular Instagram blog Sweet Maame Adwoa.
1. Clemento Suarez looks excited while seated at the ceremony:
2. The special look of the newlyweds at their wedding:
3. Clemento and his wife pose for a full picture:
4. The comic actor was at his comic best as he hit the dancefloor with his wife:
.5. Couple dance:
6. Clemento Suarez with his groomsmen:
7. Video of the couple's first dance at the traditional wedding:
8. Clemento Suarez doing the 'shaku shaku' on the dancefloor:
9. And he even turned into a rapper to perform at his wedding:
Not much is known about Clemento Saurez's wife but the actor recently revealed that he was dating and we believe is the same woman.
Clemento Suarez who gained prominence with his role on Kejetia Vs Makola a few years ago has warmed his way into becoming one of the most sought-after come actors in Ghana.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page