Ghanaian television personality Natalie Fort is a combination of beauty, style, and brains. The radiant news anchor is admired by Ghanaians regardless of their ethnic groups and social class. Her powerful presence onscreen and method of news delivery captivate people easily and make them stay tuned in to TV3 for news updates.
Natalie may not be the most intelligent young lady in Ghana, but her quest for success and impact has brought her in contact with influential people in the country. She enjoys wide acceptance. Also, her commitment to service has granted her the opportunity of working with the United Nations. She is an embodiment of inspiration, which is what makes her story worth reading.
Natalie Fort facts file
- Full name: Natalie Ofosua Twum
- Best known as: Natalie Fort
- Date of birth: 24th of July, 1995
- Age: 25 years old
- Place of birth: Ghana
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Profession: Television personality and News anchor
- Alma mater: Ghana International School, Merton International School, Royal Academy of Music, and Accra Film School
Natalie Fort background and hometown
The beautiful newscaster was born Natalie Ofosua Twum on the 24th of July, 1995. Natalie grew up in Ghana and attended Ghana International School and Merton International School for her high school education.
READ ALSO: Wode Maya biography: family, girlfriend, education, Chinese, facts
She also attended the Royal Academy of Music and Accra Film School. Natalie started her career as a fashion model. The beautiful news anchor represented her country at the Miss Princess World Competition in the Czech Republic in 2011. From there, she decided to explore the broadcast industry, and since then, she has never regretted her decision.
As for Natalie Fort hometown, there is no information about the hometown of the famous TV presenter. Her middle name, Ofosua, is an Akan name. Hence, there are speculations that Natalie Fort tribe is most likely Akan.
Sometime in 2019, Natalie Fort got social media abuzz with threats to sue some blogs. She pointed out that these blogs misinformed the public that her one-year absence from her professional duties at TV3 was due to an unplanned pregnancy.
The news anchor refuted the rumours and claimed her leave from broadcasting was due to her desire to further her education overseas and, at the same time, make preparations for her upcoming wedding.
Her broadcasting career
In October 2015, the pretty model began her career in broadcasting with one of Ghana's top television stations, the TV3 Network. She first started as a general broadcast journalist with little or no prior experience or training in news anchoring or journalism.
However, she was so dedicated to her newfound path that she was soon made an anchor for the news in brief. This was the network's 5-minute on the hour news bulletin. Afterwards, Natalie was also selected as the anchor for a 15-minute business news segment on TV3's breakfast show, New Day.
READ ALSO: Darkovibes bio: age, net worth, birthday, Instagram, photos
Natalie Fort parents
Natalie Fort is the second child in a family of five. Her mother, Joyce Twum, is a seasoned career coach. She has an elder sister, who is studying law and a younger brother, who is an art student. There is little or no information about her father.
Natalie Fort wedding
Natalie Fort is one of the most beautiful television personalities in Ghana at the moment. Recently, she released a beautiful photo of herself wearing a ring on social media. Is Natalie Fort married?
It has not been confirmed whether the 25-year-old is married or not. At the same time, there is no information available to the public on who is likely to be Natalie Fort husband.
However, she mentioned in 2019 that one of the reasons why she took a break from her TV career was because she was making preparations for her upcoming wedding. Fans are patiently looking forward to when the identity of the damsel's heartthrob would be made public.
Social media engagement
The famous Ghanaian personality maintains a significant presence on several social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. She goes by the handle @realNatalieFort on Twitter, @realnataliefort on Instagram, and also @RealNatalieFort on Facebook.
Facts about Fort
In the less than 30 years that Fort has spent on earth, she has made a significant success. As a torchbearer, there are some facts you cannot afford to miss about the pretty newscaster. Here is some other information about your favourite celebrity:
- The 25-year-old is not only a career person but also enjoys doing business as well. She is the founder of Fort Model Management. This company comprises an art gallery, a fashion line, a modelling agency, and a jewellery retail shop.
- She has been recognised internationally. In 2017, she was bestowed with the Gold Star Order of the Companion Honour by the United Nations. That same year, she was awarded the Excellent Personality Merit Award.
- Natalie is committed to humanitarian activities. She is the visionary of The Fort Foundation, an organisation that supports needy patients across selected hospitals in Accra, Ghana.
- In addition to her career pursuit, Fort also works as a top advocate of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), otherwise called the UN Refugee Agency.
- Her mother nicknamed her Fort, which she uses as her showbiz name.
Considering the level of impact and career success that Natalie Fort has achieved, it is not a surprise. She has exemplified through her dutifulness that with hard work, determination for success and an achievable vision, anyone can attain whatever height they desire. Also, the screen goddess remains a philanthropic feminist who strives for the betterment of society.
Anyone conversant with the trend of things in Ghana's music entertainment industry can attest to the fact that Kuami Eugene is the new face of Ghanaian music. As published by YEN.com.gh, he is one of the young talented and fastest rising Ghanaian musicians who rose to fame as a participant in the MTN Hitmaker - Season 5.
Since he was a child, his passion for singing started gathering momentum, which led him to join his church choir at a tender age. In the process, he learned how to play different musical instruments, including the drum, guitar, and keyboard. His story will inspire you.
- Nana Kwame Bediako biography: Age, family, property, educational background, career
- Shantel Jackson net worth, age, parents, bio, nationality
- Saul Alvarez record, net worth, girlfriend, age, height, bio