- Kamala Harris has been described as an iron woman many girls will soon look up to
- She has a sought of fashion sense that only she can pull off so effortlessly
- The vice president-elect loves bespoke trouser suits and a pair of fly heels or flat shoes
1. America's projected vice president-elect Kamala Harris is without a doubt the woman of the day, week, and month. Heck! She is the woman of 2020!
2. The iron woman is a healthy mix of strong and gentle with a side of playful.
Already, little girls are asking themselves just what it takes to become as powerful as the first woman to ascend to US's VP seat.
3. The answer is simple, dress like her, be determined like her, believe in yourself like her and you will be like her.
Kamala has a certain taste when it comes to fashion. While it may look simple, it is definitely not the easiest to pull off.
4. It requires a certain level of pizazz and character and for now, only the 56-year-old can fill those shoes.
5. She sometimes likes to walk around in casual pants and sweaters but when she puts on her trouser suits, we know the lawyer by profession means business!
The former senator's suits vary in colour and she often looks fetching in navy blue fits.
As YEN.com.gh earlier reported, Kamala made history by becoming the country’s first black female vice president-elect.
The political genius has also gone down in history as the first black and South Asian woman to rise the rank of US vice president, as projected by CNN.
On Saturday, November 07, the streets of the US and all corners of social media erupted in loud cheers as multitudes congratulated the duo for their win in the nerve-wracking 2020 presidential election.
Kamala, who had instantly become a force to reckon with, trended right beside America’s best choice, Biden.