- Singer Sista Afia turned 28 years old on Sunday, November 8, 2020
- The singer celebrated with a birthday party at D-Black's Oasis Lounge
- Fella Makafui, Keche, Fameye, Efia and many others were spotted inside the building
- YEN.com.gh brings some photos and videos from the star-studded party
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Singer Sista Afia, known in private life as Francisca Duncan Williams, has held a plush party to celebrate her birthday.
Sister Afia turned 28 years old on Sunday. November 8, 2020, and had a blast of a celebration.
The Jeje hitmaker's birthday started with her dropping some beautiful photos on social media during the day.
Later in the evening, Sista Afia went to D-Black's Oasis Lounge to have a party with her friends and industry colleagues.
The birthday party had a lot of stars passing through the Oasis Lounge to celebrate with the singer.
Among those who attended were Fella Makafui, Fameye Keche, Nina Ricchie, and Abeiku Santana.
Others spotted inside the building were Efia Odo, Cocotreyy, and Akiyana and more.
1. Sista Afia arrives at her birthday party:
2. Fella Makafui arrives at Sista Afia's birthday party:
3. Keche arrive at the party with Joana Gyan:
4. Fameye inside the building to celebrate with Sista Afia:
5. How Efia Odo and Cocotreyy arrived:
6. A photo of Efia Odo inside the Oasis Lounge:
7. Fella Makafui poses with Nina Ricchie with Sista Afia in the back:
8. Fella Makafui sprays cash on Sista Afia:
9. Tima Kumkum and Abeiku Santana were also in the building:
In other news, Nana Ama McBrown has opened on her days of financial difficulties when she had to virtually beg for money to feed.
According to the actress, she was so broke sometime in 2008 that she had to borrow GHC50 from a friend which she survived on for one week.
But great advice from a man (friend) she met turned things around for her and she has never looked back.
McBrown disclosed this during an interview with VOA's Linord Moudou on her VIP With Linord show.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page