- Popular Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari, has turned 38 on November 21, 2020
- Nadia Buari celebrated her birthday on Instagram with powerful photos looking like a traditional princess
- Thousands of reactions were poured out by her fans in just a few minutes of sharing the shots
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Amazing Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari turns 38 years old on this 21st day of November 2020, having been born on November 21, 1982.
To mark her birthday on social media, the adored Ghanaian celebrity dropped stunning photos of herself costumed as a rich traditional princess or queen.
In less than an hour of sharing the powerful photos sighted by YEN.com.gh on Nadia's verified Instagram handle, they had already gathered thousands of amazing reactions.
Check out the four photos released by the beloved actress below:
1. Amazing close-range shot of Nadia exuding the glory of an amazing traditional lady of royal blood
2. Nadia Buari adorned in cowries and an amazing woollen outfit with all the grace of a glorious princess
3. The humble-looking princess looking all calm and glorious on her birthday
4. An alternative shot of Nadia in her stunning all-white woollen outfit
In another powerful report by YEN.com.gh, renowned Ghanaian media personality, Nana Aba Anamoah, has decided to extend a helping hand to another hawker on the streets of Accra.
This time, it is Desmond Adjei, a graduate from the University of Education, Winneba (UEW), who bumped into Nana Aba, the general manager of GHOne TV, when he was selling toilet-rolls in traffic.
According to the kind celebrity, the gentleman beseeched her to hear him out as he had a very important message for her, which made her park the car to hear him out.
Residents of Ashaley Botwe in Accra cry over 'unsafe' tall building sited in community | #Yencomgh
Share your stories and news by getting interactive on our Facebook page!