YFM presenter Rev Erskine, known in private life as Erskine Amo Whyte, has held a lavish white wedding to seal his marriage with Nancy Warlson.
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Rev Erskine and his wife got married in a beautiful traditional wedding on Thursday, November 19, 2020, in the Haatso area in Accra.
Just as YEN.com.gh had reported, the couple finalised their marriage with a white wedding at the Church of Pentecost Mountain View Worship Centre at Tuba near the Kasoa toll booth on Saturday, November 21, 2020.
Following the church activities, the couple held a lavish wedding reception to celebrate their union.
And it turned out to be a big star-studded event as many of Ghana's topmost music stars thronged the ceremony to support the YFM presenter.
Videos from the wedding reception sighted could be mistaken for a big concert as artistes upon artistes took the stage to perform for the new couple and their guests.
Among those spotted performing at Rev Erskine's wedding were Stonewboy, Medikal, KiDi, Fameye, and Mr Drew
Other performers included Cina Soul, Chase, Keche, and Dope Nation.
1. Cina Soul ushers the couple into the reception:
2. Stonebwoy mashes up the place:
3. KiDi got the reception jamming:
4. Fameye was on fire:
5. Dope Nation got the crowd moving their bodies:
6. A Dw3 moment with Mr Drew:
7. There was 'no dulling' in the building when Keche took to the stage:
8. Akwaboah delivered as silky-smooth performance:
9. After staying abroad for about five years, Chase took the microphone once again:
10. The moment Medikal dropped his La Hustle jam:
In other news, Stonebwoy's daughter, Catherine Jidula, has stirred laughter on social media after a new video of her popped up.
The video has Jidula painting her face like a makeup artist and also painting parts of their to the displeasure of her parents.
After being rebuked by her parents, Jidula said' sorry' and cleaned her face.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page