- Samira Bawumia happens to be the wife of Ghana's vice president who is supporting him with all her might to win the December 7 general elections
- The 40-year-old pretty lady, has been very active in politics asking Ghanaians to vite to retain the NPP in the 2020 general elections
- Samira is the only daughter of Ahmed Ramadan, a veteran Ghanaian banker and politician who retired from active politics in the year 2015
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
There is a saying that behind every successful man there is a woman who obviously supports his goals and aspirations.
One of such women who is a clear example of this saying is wife of Vice President, Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia, Samira Bawumia.
Samira first met her husband in the year 2003 in May and by February of 2004, she was married to him.
Her father who is Ahmed Ramadan, is a veteran Ghanaian banker and politician who retired from active politics in the year 2015.
He was the chairman of the People’s National Convention(PNC).
Knowing how difficult and tough it is to do politics, the pretty wife of the vice president of Ghana has always stood by him.
From their campaign days through to him becoming the vice president of Ghana, she has shown massive support for her spouse in his political career.
Samira Bawumia is indeed a force to reckon with when it comes supporting her spouse in his line of work.
Even with the responsibilities of being a mother of four and having roles to play, she still finds time to do that.
YEN.com.gh has compiled a pictorial evidence of the number of times Samira has shown support to Dr. Bawumia doing his work.
1. Samira gallantly led the way as her husband was attending the 2020 State of the Nation's Address
2. At the launch of the Party's Manifesto, she was in Cape Coast to support him.
3. At the Economic management meeting, Samira as usual showed up looking all glamed up to support her husband.
In a related development, YEN.com.gh has profiled Rebecca Naa Okaikor Akufo-Addo, the wife of Ghana's President, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, who is lending him unflinching support to win 2020 general elections.
She has been appealing to Ghanaians to vote for President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo in the upcoming elections on December 7.
According to her, the current Akufo-Addo-led government has not disappointed Ghanaians in the past three-and-a-half years in office by implementing a number of pro-poor policies and programmes to affect the lives of Ghanaians.
Ghanaians describe Akufo-Addo and John Mahama with one word | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome.
Get interactive via our Facebook page.